Determining if someone is into zoo?

This might already be on here but would like to know if there are any easy ways to discern if someone is into zoophilia? I understand that most of the time people hide it pretty well but are there any usual telling signs they're into it?
I wonder if they have signals like gays and Bi guys do

For about the 4357921544682067221168712165874262652483268740658th time, unless, with your very own little eyeballs Mk I, you see someone with an animal's dick inserted into one of their bodily orifices, or their dick inserted into an animal's orifice, there is simply NO WAY TO KNOW that isn't 100% pure guesswork and/or wishful thinking on your part.

And even if you DO see such a thing, there's no way to know if they're just getting their rocks off, or they actually care about the critter involved to some degree greater than "it has a dick it can cram into me/a hole I can cram my dick into".

Sometimes I look at someone and I just know they like fillet steak. You know how they just give off that aura... Or, that thing where you look at someone and you automatically know they drive a certain vehicle. It's the same with zoophilia, you can just look at them and you can just tell. They have a certain je ne sais pas about them....

• Haha
Reactions: RGT
Sometimes I look at someone and I just know they like fillet steak. You know how they just give off that aura... Or, that thing where you look at someone and you automatically know they drive a certain vehicle. It's the same with zoophilia, you can just look at them and you can just tell. They have a certain je ne sais pas about them....
I just know there are zoos near me just how to find them

For about the 4357921544682067221168712165874262652483268740658th time, unless, with your very own little eyeballs Mk I, you see someone with an animal's dick inserted into one of their bodily orifices, or their dick inserted into an animal's orifice, there is simply NO WAY TO KNOW that isn't 100% pure guesswork and/or wishful thinking on your part.

And even if you DO see such a thing, there's no way to know if they're just getting their rocks off, or they actually care about the critter involved to some degree greater than "it has a dick it can cram into me/a hole I can cram my dick into".
"Actually care about the critter involved." I have to insist on that. Far too many people on this site do not care about the critter.

Would be nice if we could normalize something that let's it be known.

While tattoos over the ovaries for women is amazingly sexy, that's a hell of a commitment. Tattoos of any kind really.

Maybe a cute choker with a dog's paw hanging on it? No one would assume it was sexual, and if confronted about it, a woman could just say "it's cute!"

(If the threads on this forum are anything reliable :D :D) If a woman (not a man) vaguely sort of glances in the direction where a dog might have been within the last 48 hours, she is into zoo.
That’s just the underlying desperation kicking in.

Actually care about the critter involved, this is VERY important! The abusive ones ruin it for the rest of us.

Would be nice if we could normalize something that let's it be known.

While tattoos over the ovaries for women is amazingly sexy, that's a hell of a commitment. Tattoos of any kind really.

Maybe a cute choker with a dog's paw hanging on it? No one would assume it was sexual, and if confronted about it, a woman could just say "it's cute!"
This isnt like identifying as gay or trans. No one will accept an identifying mark for something that is illegal in about 70% of the world.

But hey is this works out could you get pick pocketers to start wearing an identifying mark so they dont stral from each other?

This isnt like identifying as gay or trans. No one will accept an identifying mark for something that is illegal in about 70% of the world.

But hey is this works out could you get pick pocketers to start wearing an identifying mark so they dont stral from each other?
Yeah, agreed. There isn't really a way to indicate you're into zoo that is widely recognized without serious consequences.

The only ways would be innocuous means, like having a choker with a paw print on it, or paw tattoos in certain places, or wearing a shirt that says "Property of my dog" (which isn't considered beastie at all, weirdly enough lol) or other such cute but slightly beastie-leaning subtelties.

But the authorities could also learn this tell signs
Yeah, agreed. There isn't really a way to indicate you're into zoo that is widely recognized without serious consequences.

The only ways would be innocuous means, like having a choker with a paw print on it, or paw tattoos in certain places, or wearing a shirt that says "Property of my dog" (which isn't considered beastie at all, weirdly enough lol) or other such cute but slightly beastie-leaning subtelties.

Good luck with trying to figure out if someone is a Zoo or not, surely every single person that has either a horse or dog must be having sex with them :rolleyes:

I know a young lady I've known since she was in diapers. She is single, and takes her male dog every where with her. Usually, I can read people pretty good, Her father and mother are my close friends, and I'm not going to snoop around her private life. But would like to be able to talk to her if she is zoo. I think this one is best left alone.

I still have not tuned in to converssations, or terms that lead me to think they might live the lifestyle. Asking for opinions: I recently visited a site for singles. I testing something, but maybe its not a good idea. I try to say some like, "I sometimes like to have sex with male's', then follow up with sex with human and non human males. Any suggestions on how to drop a hind only a zoo minded person would know?

Actually care about the critter involved, this is VERY important! The abusive ones ruin it for the rest of us.
I like what you said. It's a fact that one will ruin it for many. I hope things don't get to out of control here, giving visibility to a perceived animal abuse problem. The politicians will suddenly become humanitarians, who solve problems that never existed, but will solve this one in behalf of those poor abused animals, that are forced to have sex with their human family, with out their written consent.

This might already be on here but would like to know if there are any easy ways to discern if someone is into zoophilia? I understand that most of the time people hide it pretty well but are there any usual telling signs they're into it?
Of course its here, bubba....about five hundred times. The short answer is "No, there is no way to determine if someone is into practicing bestiality." If there was....we would all be in jail.End of that story.

Unhuh...and ALL GAYS can tell? Not a chance. I know a couple of gay men and one gay woman that havent a clue. They are among the most unhappy people I know. GAYDAR ? Some people will develop it, some will not. Beast is no different.
If you have ever had a gay friend you have probably heard of gay-dar that letd yoi tell if someone else is gay. True practioners of beast jave beastdar and we just know.

Last edited:
Unhuh...and ALL GAYS can tell? Not a chance. I know a couple of gay men and one gay woman that haven't a clue. They are among the most unhappy people I know. Some people will develop it, some will not. Beast is no different.
I agree, I was just poking around to see if could spark something. You are responder #1 and winner. But as I see it there is no conclusive test given to determine a bestiality preference. I need to study up more on the meaning of bestiality, there is a gray area understanding sex between a human and K9, are they in love like husband and wife. And the case of sex between the human and K9, only for used as a receptacle and both seem content with this, as long as they are both sexually gratified. About a year ago I took the time to take the survey posted on this site. I saw the results, but forgot them and lost the papers. Are the survey results still available at this or another site? I do remember something about me being a normanl red blooded American paraphilia. do remember I was Sometime back I took the survey

But the authorities could also learn this tell signs

Unhuh...and ALL GAYS can tell? Not a chance. I know a couple of gay men and one gay woman that havent a clue. They are among the most unhappy people I know. Some people will develop it, some will not. Beast is no different.
I was joking about gaydar 😂

Back