Desexed male, still possible to receive from?

I have a large breed desexed male and he's my whole world, I love every inch of his body and give him oral sometimes and he seems to really like that, he also likes to hump my foot.
But everytime I present to him he has no idea what to do. Any tips?

Dogs generally don't know what to do just because you present to them even if they're unfixed. When he humps your foot you can wrap your pointer finger and thumb around his penis behind the lump (flaccid knot) and saueeze gently and stroke back and forth somewhat rapidly. Get him used to humping you = sexual gratification. Then you can try to get him to hump your body. That can be the hard part. Try to pay attention to the circumstances that make him want to jump your leg, like perhaps it's him being energetic or you playing with him, and try to recreate that occasionally. Then when he normally would hump your leg you can present to him and hope he decides to try something new and grab your hips.

He is a fixed dog so you can expect that sex with him will likely not work out. His knot may not get to full size, may be overly sensitive once it grows, or he may just not do anything at all. It's still worth a try to see if your dog might be the exception.
Thank you so much for the tip!
He loves to hump my foot when I'm sitting on a couch and I stick my leg out and press my foot against his sheath, he loooves that and grabs my leg and goes to town.
Once his penis is out sometimes I'll quickly try and turn around and direct him into me but he gets confused XD
I think he may just be the type of dog that may never mount me.
I wish they sold synthetic bitch in heat scented lube, I reckon he'd go nuts for that.

If he already humps even being fixed, it's very possible to get him to mount you. At least he passed the roughest part since if he wouldn't mount then you should worry more about it. It just takes time, and patience, he'll figure it out as at least he enjoys humping, he only need to know that you have a hole which will make him feel even better

Back