Dates That Went Horribly Wrong

I speak of maintaining erections. Erectile dysfunction IS a real thing, usually with older men.
Yep!
I haven't drank or smoked for years and still need vitamins.
It's hereditary in my family and most of the guys went full ED in their 30's. With careful management, I'm still active with 2 ladies at 53 (y)

Yep!
I haven't drank or smoked for years and still need vitamins.
It's hereditary in my family and most of the guys went full ED in their 30's. With careful management, I'm still active with 2 ladies at 53 (y)
I won't need to do that, with only 2 dates in my entire lifetime I don't think it'll be worth it. Imagine fixing ED for some poontang you'll never have! 😂 😂 😂

I won't need to do that, with only 2 dates in my entire lifetime I don't think it'll be worth it. Imagine fixing ED for some poontang you'll never have! 😂 😂 😂
Well... it'd personally kill one of my few boredom killers. I jack off a lot, not because I'm horny, but because it's something to break up the long boring nothingness that is life sitting home alone with nothing but my computer to while away the pointless hours between work and sleep.

Try when you are approaching 70. Still functional with no pill help. Ponies sort of do the job for me. I like when I hear when some guy in his 80s is still active, but I wonder what "active" means?

I use to like CL personals. I was never desperate, but one can find some interesting people on that site, but need to weed out the fakes etc.

As another date that went wrong, during my first year in college my aunt fixed me up with a nurse she worked with. We went out on a dance date at this night club, I got pretty looped. Friends of mine there were all drugged up, a guy kept grabbng my dates ass on the dance floor. My date was super straight and could not wait to get home. In the middle of nowhere on the way home at 2am or so my car ran out of gas. I did not get her home to daybreak. She ran from the car to her house. That was the last I heard from her. Never had that happen with a pony.

Try when you are approaching 70. Still functional with no pill help. Ponies sort of do the job for me. I like when I hear when some guy in his 80s is still active, but I wonder what "active" means?
I had a neighbour who right up until he went into an assisted living home had a nightly working-girl come to please him. Most I saw (and heard) was three times in one night. He was 78.

According to the nurse that came and got his stuff, within one week he had three girlfriends.

I only hope you're right...
In some of the bigger cities there are dating organizatons for meeting for dinner, movie, etc. I think some of the established brick and mortar dating companies that vet each person before meeting are best. But these are not free. But you will get results. Use to be a person could get a mail order bride. I knew a few people that did that. Just some suggestions. I don't know your personal situation.

In some of the bigger cities there are dating organizatons for meeting for dinner, movie, etc. I think some of the established brick and mortar dating companies that vet each person before meeting are best. But these are not free. But you will get results. Use to be a person could get a mail order bride. I knew a few people that did that. Just some suggestions. I don't know your personal situation.
A mail order bride? Maybe if I want to get taken to the divorce cleaners... 🤣

I'm just another weirdo, so I'm not expecting much. It is what it is.

I once accidentally went on a date and only connected the dots when she tried to kiss me

Freaked me out but totally my fault, super dumb not to have noticed

It was a great day, cinema, fancy drinks, window shopping she wasn't too happy

As I'm shure we all know never ask somone out by text, it dosnt work espeshilly if it's a long text I've been rejected by people who I later found out had a crush on me

Guess they can...but who wasted the time. Self-inflicted injuries garner no sympathy
It's not up to us, we don't control anyone. How can that be self-inflicted when you do not control what another person feels?

I once accidentally went on a date and only connected the dots when she tried to kiss me

Freaked me out but totally my fault, super dumb not to have noticed

It was a great day, cinema, fancy drinks, window shopping she wasn't too happy

As I'm shure we all know never ask somone out by text, it dosnt work espeshilly if it's a long text I've been rejected by people who I later found out had a crush on me
Huh?

You asked her out on a date and when you realized it was a date you got freaked out.... or what am I missing here?

Huh?

You asked her out on a date and when you realized it was a date you got freaked out.... or what am I missing here?
He probably thought that it was just two friends hanging out instead of a date.

He probably thought that it was just two friends hanging out instead of a date.
Well, THOSE I've been on.

One lady I called up and asked out to dinner. Had a nice romantic place, the whole nine yards.

She went into some essential oils sales pitch.

15 minutes in she tapered off, "You're not interested in buying oil, are you?"

I looked around the room, looked at the table and meal, smiled and said, "What was your first clue?"

She was 58 looking 38, hot and dumb as a bag of hammers :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, being out of shape and smoking will really destroy a man's libido, but age will already do that too. As someone in his early 30's I can attest to that, I can't even do half of what I did at 18... :oops:

And it doesn't stop - I can't do half of what I could at your age. Enjoy what you can while you can. Fortunately it's not hard to keep your tongue in shape so you can still be popular with many women.

Huh?

She said to me we should go to PLACE I simply said shure sounds fun, no mention of a date or any romance that I picked up on

😆😆😆😆 this has me cracking up. I don't usually get the *dick gone soft* problem, but I have had multiple times where the condom stayed in me when the guy pulled out
Damn. Maybe an experience questionnaire is in order here. First pussy EVER?

Women pursue only the top 10% of all men. They shun the other 90%. All professional dating websites have reported the same statistics based on their online data. Male depression due to dating insecurity is an unreported epidemic. Males make up the highest number of suicides.

Women can talk about men and no one says a word. They judge us by our appearance, our penis size, our height, and the size of our bank account.

As far as I am concerned men can say whatever they want to about women.
I am on fab and guys get treated like scum. It is actially depressing..

Okay so a bad date. I went out with this woman two times. She lived with her mom and I went to pick her up. The dad who was super nice invited me in and I was sitting with him. Her mom was in the kitchen. My date came out and we walked into the kitchen. Her mom was doing dishes and turned and had this big knife. I had never met this woman before in my life. The mom turns to me.

"I dont like this Yankee. Get him out of my house." While pointi0ng the knife at me. I got out there pretty quick and didnt see much of the girl after that.

Back when it was still a thing (although not really much of one) for dating, I agreed to a lets-meet-for-coffee thing via Craigslist. She was so enormously fat that her stomach had stretched out, sagged down, and was hanging between her knees. I think she needed a forklift to get around town.
Just remember
The one you reject is the one you regret.

Yeah, it seems like its a double standard. Men seek, women approve. Sort of opposite from the animal kingdom.
How is it opposite? it is exactly like the animal kingdom. Men of most (not all) animals seek out receptive females and fight eachother over them and/or try to seduce them. The female being in heat/whatever may be a trigger but the behaviour (fighting or dancing etc) is intended to get her approval to fuck. And even then the female approves only the winner(s), she wont follow the loser(s).

How is it opposite? it is exactly like the animal kingdom. Men of most (not all) animals seek out receptive females and fight eachother over them and/or try to seduce them. The female being in heat/whatever may be a trigger but the behaviour (fighting or dancing etc) is intended to get her approval to fuck. And even then the female approves only the winner(s), she wont follow the loser(s).
I was thinking of looks. Male animals are usually more decorated to attract a female where females are kind of bland.

Okay so a bad date. I went out with this woman two times. She lived with her mom and I went to pick her up. The dad who was super nice invited me in and I was sitting with him. Her mom was in the kitchen. My date came out and we walked into the kitchen. Her mom was doing dishes and turned and had this big knife. I had never met this woman before in my life. The mom turns to me.

"I dont like this Yankee. Get him out of my house." While pointi0ng the knife at me. I got out there pretty quick and didnt see much of the girl after that.
Now THAT is creepy... So sorry you had to go through that.

Back