current and former students: what is (or was) your major/focus area of study?

I’m 19 and was the youngest person my teachers at Rmit had ever seen get a Bachelor of Civil Engineering at 17 and worked in that field for over a year and hated it because I was made to put up front costs over just about everything else and that just doesn’t sit right with me. Currently studying to be a Electrical Engineer instead.

I wasn't able to pai for my tuition so i just started working but now that I'm older i feel like i should study again, just that idk if at my age it's worth to try

Agriculture Science. Dabbled in programming but wasn't smart enough for coding. Did law for a bit before jumping to pre-med but chemistry was not my strong suit. I passed but didn't want to face 8 more years of that. Agriculture science in my country involved several things so it seemd like the better option cost wise, though Uni isn't expensive here.

I'm a physician. Undergrad was totally unrelated but revolved around the work I generally do/did and aspired to. Undergrad continues to serve me well as I move into the political arena, and the doctor stuff is fun, intellectually satisfying and settles arguments.

I studied the bar while in grad school classes I didn't really need to be in but attendance was mandatory.

What's MD stand for? "My Decision".

Back