Curious Pup from CT - Hello All!

sunni shiba

Tourist
Honestly found this site through anti-zoo vids from popular youtubers, I wonder how many other members got here that way lol

I'm 23 and very soon to be 24. I'm physically female but identify male.

I've always been curious about zoophillia. I even use to go on pretend dates with my stuffed animals when I was a lil one.

I'm a furry, petplayer, gamer, and nature enthusiast.

I have a lab but he isn't interested in most nsfw activities likely due to having an undescended testie which I have to get him neutered for. He loves to give lots of licks though<3

I'd like to eventually move out of CT and live somewhere more down to earth.

Come to colorado... as down to earth as it gets. Plenty of dog lovers here too... in both regards. Being zoo isnt just about banging your dog. Just loving your animal wholeheartedly is a big first step. You can consider anyone who loves their dog more than anything, a zoo.

Hello. Very sexy if that's not too brush (zoo dates with your stuffed animals).

I have seen some of those anti-zoos vids, primarily because I was trying to make a connection with that one chic who would make YouTube vids of drinking her dogs...you probably know the rest.

You're user name is unique as well. I can say you have a great chance at a good social-inclusive environment here. You have a great showcase of your character and personality already. I would even point out that other users should take a look at you here and follow suit.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy you're time here!

Come to colorado... as down to earth as it gets. Plenty of dog lovers here too... in both regards. Being zoo isnt just about banging your dog. Just loving your animal wholeheartedly is a big first step. You can consider anyone who loves their dog more than anything, a zoo.
Sounds lovely! I might need to visit sometime and check it out ^-^

Hello. Very sexy if that's not too brush (zoo dates with your stuffed animals).

I have seen some of those anti-zoos vids, primarily because I was trying to make a connection with that one chic who would make YouTube vids of drinking her dogs...you probably know the rest.

You're user name is unique as well. I can say you have a great chance at a good social-inclusive environment here. You have a great showcase of your character and personality already. I would even point out that other users should take a look at you here and follow suit.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy you're time here!
I'm glad to hear it, and thank you! Honestly I have a tough time making friends, this community seems very open and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Is that an ACD in your pic? They're one of my favorite breeds!

I'm glad to hear it, and thank you! Honestly I have a tough time making friends, this community seems very open and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Is that an ACD in your pic? They're one of my favorite breeds!
That is a "Hangin' Tree Cowdog". They are trying to pass his breed off and authenticate it with the AKC. That is an exact mix of the bloodline of 3/8 Border Collie, 1/8 Catahoula, 1/4 Kelpie, and 1/4 Australian Shepherd. This one here is part of the official bloodline descended from Blackbeard on the Hangin' Tree Ranch in Texas. Very popular among breeders trying to populate them. These guys go for about $5000, non-pures (mut breeds with docked tails that are not part of this direct bloodline) are allowed to be classified into the breed category after certain testings, and go for about $500. They are appraised as "the ultimate dog".

I'll be breeding Jack with a female husky this year to branch off his breed into a sub-category.

That is a "Hangin' Tree Cowdog". They are trying to pass his breed off and authenticate it with the AKC. That is an exact mix of the bloodline of 3/8 Border Collie, 1/8 Catahoula, 1/4 Kelpie, and 1/4 Australian Shepherd. This one here is part of the official bloodline descended from Blackbeard on the Hangin' Tree Ranch in Texas. Very popular among breeders trying to populate them. These guys go for about $5000, non-pures (mut breeds with docked tails that are not part of this direct bloodline) are allowed to be classified into the breed category after certain testings, and go for about $500. They are appraised as "the ultimate dog".

I'll be breeding Jack with a female husky this year to branch off his breed into a sub-category.
Are they registered with the ARBA?
What is the purpose for the husky pairing?

Are they registered with the ARBA?
What is the purpose for the husky pairing?
I don't know about arba. I really want a giant wolf dog, but they have been declared an endangered species, so husky was the next logical choice for something close to wolf that was domestic. I didn't get that though and got this guy instead.

I believe the catahoula genes in Jack combined with the husky will make the Hangin' Tree Bloodline just slightly better in terms of all their supreme attributes compared to other dogs.

I don't know about arba. I really want a giant wolf dog, but they have been declared an endangered species, so husky was the next logical choice for something close to wolf that was domestic. I didn't get that though and got this guy instead.

I believe the catahoula genes in Jack combined with the husky will make the Hangin' Tree Bloodline just slightly better in terms of all their supreme attributes compared to other dogs.
As in wolf dogs were illegalized in your area? If so, I'm sorry to hear that! Though, you could also look into a wellbred Tamaskan wolfdog. They're not supposed to have wolf content in them and many breeders that produce them don't. But they still look incredibly wolf-like!

Gotcha, good luck with your project ^-^

As in wolf dogs were illegalized in your area? If so, I'm sorry to hear that! Though, you could also look into a wellbred Tamaskan wolfdog. They're not supposed to have wolf content in them and many breeders that produce them don't. But they still look incredibly wolf-like!

Gotcha, good luck with your project ^-^
No not illegal. We can have wolf and coyote mixes in IL. There is a very rare domestic wolf that is as large as a pony. It's classified as a dog and not a wolf because it's domesticated, but they are so rare and have been declared endangered that to get one costs a lot of money.

I will look into tamaskan wolf dog though. Don't think I've heard of that one.

Back