Curious but...

V

Voodooloo

Zoophilia has been a curious topic in my mind but I am too relaxed of a person so I don't know if that will work with me. I am afraid that the animal will chew off my dick away. Loll

I find certain female dogs and cows cute.

Wow incredible thanks for sharing.

The equivalent of "cool story bro."

All you did was state how you feel, that doesnt open any avenue for discussion. Just get handsy with a pet, theyll let you know they dont like it long before dick biting.

I am going to tell you,

1) it is not really all that hard for a dog or a cow to bite clear to the bone and then crack the bone beyond all realistic probability of repair, and

2) if the same animal even slightly likes you, then this is not actually going to happen. Have some faith in the idea that your animal likes you. Even if that animal got pissed off enough to give you a warning nip, it heals in a day, you will be fine.

As long as you never underestimate what the animal is capable of, then you will live.

Zoophilia has been a curious topic in my mind but I am too relaxed of a person so I don't know if that will work with me. I am afraid that the animal will chew off my dick away. Loll

I find certain female dogs and cows cute.

As SigmatoZeta pointed out it takes two to have sex. The animal is going to leave long before you get harmed unless you restrain it.

If it hangs around it is going to be friendly. If it is interested in sex then both of you will have to work towards it be comfortable.

I think the people who are against zoophilia miss the point that if the animal is not restrained it wants to be there.

Well, a good rule of thumb I think saves people from a lot of misery in life is "Don't put your pecker in things you haven't gotten to know or read the instruction manual for first, ya dope!"

in the I.T, Industry, we refer to that as "R.T.F.M." (Read the fucking manual)

Back