Curiosity

What is zoophilia to you?
What about it turns you on?
When did you realize you were into it?

I want to hear more about this fetish, lifestyle, and community from the people who are part of it, since most of the narrative otherwise is from vocal opposition.

Sexual orientation.

The same things that turn regular people on just apply that to animals.

Lots of people there give that answer. The most common one is during puberty.

So, and I apologize if I misconstrue things you say, you see it as a sexuality (like a human attraction/animal attraction axis perpendicular to the homosexual/heterosexual spectrum) that you discovered "as a kink", so to speak? Like, you reached awareness of your sexuality by first seeing it as a kink, then realized it was more than just that?

No. It was never a kink for me. I have never been interested in having a human partner. I have always been exclusively romantically attracted to animals.

To support the notion that zoophilia is not a kink for some people, you can have a look here:

I want to hear more about this fetish, lifestyle, and community from the people who are part of it, since most of the narrative otherwise is from vocal opposition.
I am particularly turned on watching a women offer herself to an animal, submitting to taking his cock for their mutual pleasure. Must be the dominant male in me.

My wife let several dogs do her for quite a few years I regret I never got to watch her but she used to tell me about them now she no longer indulges in it anymore sucks to be me

Its a different level of pleasure
That it is taboo to most. And cum. Love all that
Early 20's gf and,a few friends into it long before I knew them. Saw it and was fascinated, tried and was hooked.

The way they just lock on you and just ran the dick in you and just pound it perfectly

Back