Cumming too fast

I completely agree my first time lasted all of 20-30 seconds, but as you say it's all about her pleasure and as nice as it is to cum with your partner. If you finish before her it's not the end of the world, but you don't stop stimulating her until she has finished as well. That doesn't even mean till she has orgasmed although that is clearly the goal to be shooting for, but sometimes she might be happy with what you've done and want to call it a night even without the orgasm. She's the boss, so you've got to do what she wants you to.

Yes generally speaking the thrusting while pleasurable for the male in the initial stages, is not what does it for the male or female, it's just the pre-game warm up. The shaft stimulation helps rapidly enlarge the knot once penetration has started. The thrusting primarily just serves the purpose of getting the knot to where it needs to be, deep inside a nice moist warm hole. In the case of the OP though he doesn't have a knot so I was trying not to complicate matters for him. But it is definitely pleasurable to the bitch feeling that swelling and pulsing in just the right place. pulling and stretching the key areas may help heighten things for her, to try and simulate a knot, but it's a sensitive part of her and I would advice extreme care if trying such things.
To make sure I understand you correctly, you’re saying that to please my girl, rather than try to last longer I should attempt to simulate a knot? How should I go about that?

To make sure I understand you correctly, you’re saying that to please my girl, rather than try to last longer I should attempt to simulate a knot? How should I go about that?
Ah no... I had two unrelated points there: 1) don't stress about how long you last just make sure her pleasure is your main goal, so if you can't get her over the line by humping find another way that she likes to make sure she is satisfied. 2) I know some people try to simulate a knot to heighten their loves pleasure, I haven't done very much knot simulation myself as while I have spend time with a good number of bitches over the years, I have not done much experimenting with such things as my time with the girls is not a regular thing like it is with my love, whom is male. And if there is any mounting to be done, it is he that is doing it. As such my main point was if you do try such things, you need to be very careful how you do so, because she has a lot of nerve endings in the area and you don't want to hurt her by over doing anything.

If your asking how it can be done I'll explain the theory, but it may or may not work with your girl. Always read her body language to make sure she is happy with what your trying.

So the first approach is to gently pull the outer part of the vulva to stretch it out away from her body, because it is designed to stretch with the knot the area is reasonably elastic, but obviously don't pull beyond the point you feel any resistance. The idea here is that rather than it stretching in a ball shape the pulling makes it stretch more in a sausage shape so it has the effect of pulling it more snugly around your penis and changes the position of the clitoris slightly so penis movements can work on her clit on a slightly different angle.

The second approach is to actually use a toy with an inflatable knot too lock things up properly, then very gently, slowly push and pull on the toy to simulate the natural movement and heart beat of a male as he is tied butt to butt. If the toy has a means of pumping fluids you could periodically squirt a bit of the fake lube cum stuff that comes with such toys. but this is not going to feel the same to her as a male squirting jets into her as the fake penis doesn't have the same contraction occurring that the real thing produces when jets are fired into her. So from a pleasure point of view it probably isn't going to do anything special for her. The addition of a bit more moisture probably isn't a bad thing though as it will possibly help with the toy remaining slick inside her.

The third approach is penis augmentation either with a canine penis sleeve where you penis fits inside something shaped like a canine penis with a knot. But given the ones I've seen don't look to be the correct shape of the real thing I'm not sure how effective it would really be, as they are designed to be inserted and removed while the knot is formed. And the larger ones may pose a risk if it is to big and it locks into her. Since because it is solid it can't shrink down to come out again. But as I say they aren't the correct shape to match the female properly so I assume enough force will get it out again, but that may hurt her. And we don't want that

Alternatively you can rap something around your penis base to create a much larger girth, then cover that with the condom to ensure nothing comes in contact with her insides. Something that is easily moldable would be best such as I don't know say soggy sheets of paster. What ever used, it must be safe for being contact with skin for a reasonable time as while the condom my protect her this is wrapped around your penis. So you don't want to damage your own skin either.

The fourth method is similar to the first except this time you use a cock ring or hold your penis behind your testicles so your balls can't disappear into your body and then push into her fully as far as you can, so your testicles also enter the opening to the vulva and then pull her lips around behind your balls. Keep in mind though there is a fine line between pleasure and pain and if your in far enough her contractions may apply some pressure to your testicles. The same applies if you've pulled the condom down over your balls, as most aren't designed to stretch that much without resistance to provide a seal and prevent fluids from escaping.

Well they are the basic techniques I know of for simulating a knot. But I must stress I have not used methods 2,3 or 4 personally (So if anyone who is having regular sex with a bitch can see any issue please correct what I have said. I have dabbled with method 1 with a big Tibetan mastiff girl because she was quite loose and I kept pushing hair in when pushing into her, so stretched her out and held her vulva around my penis while I humped into her. Which meant I had to hump fairly slowly but she still seemed to like it, if the penis milking she gave me was anything to go by, so we both had fun.

Thank you very much for the encouraging words, really helps more than you think. I guess it’s because I read about other guys making their girls go crazy for them and I feel guilty since I can’t do the same and maybe she’s just putting out for me. I know it’s probably all in my head, but thank you again.
Dogs are also different in how they respond to orgasms. Some will get zoomies and go nuts, others not so much. My own girl will lick my face if it's near enough, but otherwise she takes it pretty calmly and without making a sound. I wouldn't be able to tell she's cumming if I didn't feel her pussy and see her ass clenching.

This is just your guess. I don't think any of us should present as fact that the tie is a more or less pleasurable part of sex for either gender of dog, as there is really no way for us to know.
i'm pretty sure i had that exchange with you already. it's not "a guess" if it's backed by experience. all dogs i've ever been with needed less and less thrusts over time (ie: they got better at getting to tie).
and there really is a very simple way for us "to know". the shaft is not one of the "pleasure zones" on a dog penis... why would it sliding in and out feel like anything to the boy? you can easily verify this yourself, go try to stroke a dog along the shaft and see how/if he reacts.

i'm sure anyone else who regularly interacts with the same boy can back me up here too.

Hello all, I’m having a really embarrassing issue that I would like to address as soon as possible for my girls sake. To put it simply, just can’t last longer than a couple minutes before I nut, and this is with a condom as Ive had to wear a condom every time we’ve had sex due to necessity. Without a condom I imagine I probably wouldn’t even last a minute. This has been weighing on my mind a lot lately since i feel that I’m not satisfying my girl, cause I’ve never been able to fuck her to orgasm. She always pleases me but I can’t return the favor, and it’s been like this for about a month now. Any advice?
Try edging. Get yourself to the point of almost ejaculating then back off. After a while you'll be able to control of you cum.

i'm pretty sure i had that exchange with you already. it's not "a guess" if it's backed by experience.
You did. Your experience is precisely what leads me to say that this is only your guess. There are too many questions raised if we assume that dogs have long orgasms that last the duration of the tie that have handy answers if we instead assume they reach and finish orgasm once they have finished thrusting. Questions which I raised that you were unable to answer, which I won't repeat here as we don't wish to hijack the thread.

You believe that a male dog orgasm is most intense during the tie, that's fine if you present it as your own belief. However I don't think you or anyone else has the evidence to claim it as an undisputable fact.

Animals are as individual as humans are. And even if (undeniably - I know it as well from experience) the highly arousing and "triggering" region in the area of a knot and behind exists, it doesn't necessarily resemble that all dogs react in exact the same ways and same intensity.

It's still a variable, which as well depends on how well the human performing activities on it knows the animal (or relatable: the stature, experience and further aspects of the female dog which he copulates with), the animal's individual preferences, body signals, experience..

That most of the "cum" is actually only consisting of a marginal amount of sperm and helps lubricating, while they release most of the sperm nearly the end and over the knotted time - as this is by mating procedures between dogs the longest time span compared with the active penetrative sex - is natural, but it still doesn't mean that every dog releases (the main amount of sperm) on the same time.

But this as well resembles that:
i'm sure anyone else who regularly interacts with the same boy can back me up here too.
.. this might be true, because if the analysis of one specific dog is made by someone experienced, it's unrealistic that another person in relation with this specific dog would attest him those individual traits differently. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Ah, and not to forget: the sperm count varies even after knotting (in the whole ejaculate amount) by the teasing of the male dog, i.e. how he reacts to the female dog, as example. Which is proven by artificial insemination procedures.

Last edited:
i used to last less than that... even under a minute or after just a few thrusts when she was in heat. can't imagine anyone lasting very long with all the various sensations going on at the same time. the hotness, the wetness, all those contractions... the trick is to make the sex all about her. go down on her or finger her so she gets off a few times before it comes to penetration.

thrusting is not the pleasurable part of dog sex, the tie is. i can image a 10-20mins of his penis pulsing and twitching inside being just as pleasurable to a girl dog as it is to us humans considering it's actually made to behave like that inside her. i think they have us easily beat on that part.
was it a mental thing or something? how does a dog make something thats not even their own species cum faster than with their own species lol, i dont get it

I want to please my girl more than anything, but I do admit that I want my body to be what’s pleasing her but if that doesn’t work I can explore other options. A reason I’m hesitant to use toys though is because I would not know how to explain them if they’re discovered since I don’t have a girlfriend. And the reason I always wear a condom is I have heard that sometimes cum can drip out of a girls pussy long after sex and I’m super paranoid of that happening at the wrong time. I have never copulated raw with her.
Can someone speak to their experiences on the last two sentences in his above response? i have heard people on several occasions not have anything drip out at all after raw sex with their girls. they have said that its actually rare for their cum to drip out if you copulate balls deep inside of your lover since it triggers what some call a "vacusuck" which sucks it all up inside of them.. maybe thats a myth tho since im just a well researched zoo virgin lol

Can someone speak to their experiences on the last two sentences in his above response? i have heard people on several occasions not have anything drip out at all after raw sex with their girls. they have said that its actually rare for their cum to drip out if you copulate balls deep inside of your lover since it triggers what some call a "vacusuck" which sucks it all up inside of them.. maybe thats a myth tho since im just a well researched zoo virgin lol
There's no such thing as "vacusuck", for the rest it's already been responded to. Read the thread.

So the first approach is to gently pull the outer part of the vulva to stretch it out away from her body, because it is designed to stretch with the knot the area is reasonably elastic, but obviously don't pull beyond the point you feel any resistance. The idea here is that rather than it stretching in a ball shape the pulling makes it stretch more in a sausage shape so it has the effect of pulling it more snugly around your penis and changes the position of the clitoris slightly so penis movements can work on her clit on a slightly different angle.
i dont understand how her vagina would hug your cock better by pulling her vulva out more, also do you mean pulling it towards her head more or out and down towards the ground, or back towards you? (assuming doggystyle position)

was it a mental thing or something? how does a dog make something thats not even their own species cum faster than with their own species lol, i dont get it
partially a mental thing (i think it is easier to get off with someone you're really into), partially just sensation overload... a canine's body temperature is naturally higher than ours and all the contractions inside when she gets going...

you know the saying "sex is like pizza, even a bad one is still pretty good"? with a canine, the pizza is never bad.

partially a mental thing (i think it is easier to get off with someone you're really into)
Normally when I am jerking off with yiff, it takes about 30 minutes. But when I masturbate and ejaculate over my dog's penis touching tips, it takes less than 5 minutes.

i dont understand how her vagina would hug your cock better by pulling her vulva out more, also do you mean pulling it towards her head more or out and down towards the ground, or back towards you? (assuming doggystyle position)
Hug your penis better? I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing, the discussion was in relation to simulating the stretching from a knot, so since the human penis can't expand like a canine member, the theory being discussed to stretching the skin outwards toward your body so the length of the passage that your penis is inside is slightly longer. It does not make the part of the vulva you are holding any tighter on your penis. it is still the muscular rings she has inside her that would be doing any contractions or grasping of the penis. The only difference is that the vulva is being pulled to tighten the skin rather than the skin being tightened via being expanded in a circular fashion as occurs when a knot grows.

Hug your penis better? I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing, the discussion was in relation to simulating the stretching from a knot, so since the human penis can't expand like a canine member, the theory being discussed to stretching the skin outwards toward your body so the length of the passage that your penis is inside is slightly longer. It does not make the part of the vulva you are holding any tighter on your penis. it is still the muscular rings she has inside her that would be doing any contractions or grasping of the penis. The only difference is that the vulva is being pulled to tighten the skin rather than the skin being tightened via being expanded in a circular fashion as occurs when a knot grows.
rings plural? i thought there was only one at the entrance?

eat her out till you get hard again, thats what my bf does (o^^o)

partially a mental thing (i think it is easier to get off with someone you're really into), partially just sensation overload... a canine's body temperature is naturally higher than ours and all the contractions inside when she gets going...

you know the saying "sex is like pizza, even a bad one is still pretty good"? with a canine, the pizza is never bad.
Excellent way to put it. (y)

Hello all, I’m having a really embarrassing issue that I would like to address as soon as possible for my girls sake. To put it simply, just can’t last longer than a couple minutes before I nut, and this is with a condom as Ive had to wear a condom every time we’ve had sex due to necessity. Without a condom I imagine I probably wouldn’t even last a minute. This has been weighing on my mind a lot lately since i feel that I’m not satisfying my girl, cause I’ve never been able to fuck her to orgasm. She always pleases me but I can’t return the favor, and it’s been like this for about a month now. Any advice?
Think about your naked great granny while having sex. Should help.

rings plural? i thought there was only one at the entrance?
@Mikeh3593 U sound like a nice guy 'n all, but I believe U're overthinking things way 2 much here. Once U fuck a female dog a few times, all of ur questions will B answered. Honestly.

Watch her get fucked and you let her feel free. It's probably not the answer you want bub but it's what I had to do to finally be happy.
Nothing like a woman in your ear telling you about how hard she came last night.
Be it your cock she came on or Knot.

Distracting thoughts are a little bit tricky for me, since the moment I enter her my mind becomes preoccupied with trying not to cum, and as I’m sure you understand, it’s really hard not to think about how good she feels haha. I just think it’s weird because I’ve been with a human woman before and did not have the same issue.
But this is when U have 2 focus more on those distracting thoughts. don't just give up because ur preoccupation with her is strong. How important is it 4 U 2 last longer? If it's important enough then U'll find a way... provided that U keep trying.

Watch her get fucked and you let her feel free. It's probably not the answer you want bub but it's what I had to do to finally be happy.
Nothing like a woman in your ear telling you about how hard she came last night.
Be it your cock she came on or Knot.
Only just now realized OP never mentions his girl is a dog in the original post. That's pretty funny! I guess most of the people who responded already saw his other thread where it's clear that she is.

Speak to a doctor it could be physiological and there may be ways of managing like pelvic exercises. Also try a cock ring. However before all that get into a hot and steamy foreplay session. You can use toys and massage her. Your are not just a dick use your imagination.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I can make her cum with my fingers for sure, and honestly not a huge fan of oral but I’ve only tried once or twice and I’m not used to it yet. Tbh I don’t really want to use sleeves because I really want to be able to get her to orgasm with my dick. I guess it has something to do with my pride as a man haha. Also I have not yet fucked raw because I live with other people so I always use a condom. Without the condom I would probably last less than a minute, and when I say a couple minutes I literally mean like 2 minutes max and that’s me trying to hold it in most of the time.
A lot of foreplay and stimulation for her. Edging using toys, fingers or mouth getting her really close. Once she is really close you can finish her off.
There are also numbing creams that might help

Back