Cumming too fast

fluffyduff

Tourist
Hello all, I’m having a really embarrassing issue that I would like to address as soon as possible for my girls sake. To put it simply, just can’t last longer than a couple minutes before I nut, and this is with a condom as Ive had to wear a condom every time we’ve had sex due to necessity. Without a condom I imagine I probably wouldn’t even last a minute. This has been weighing on my mind a lot lately since i feel that I’m not satisfying my girl, cause I’ve never been able to fuck her to orgasm. She always pleases me but I can’t return the favor, and it’s been like this for about a month now. Any advice?

Try masturbating to cum beforehand? Round 2 takes longer. Can also get some desensitizing cream, which will be protected from affecting her pussy by the condom. ?? Good luck.

Youre Lucky. I wish I didn't last long. It's honestly exhausting taking 20+ minutes to cum. I
I wouldn’t really consider myself lucky since I can’t make my girl cum during sex :(

Try masturbating to cum beforehand? Round 2 takes longer. Can also get some desensitizing cream, which will be protected from affecting her pussy by the condom. ?? Good luck.
I have tried masturbating beforehand but I still cum quickly during sex unfortunately.

Stay inside after you ejaculate and rub, I don't think she is not satisfied. Orgasms isn't everything after all.
What do you mean by rub? Rub my dick or her pussy?

"A couple of minutes" is quite a good amount for many dog girls.
Even more if you're stimulating her beforehand to one or two orgasms - orally, by fingering or comparable.

Too much is not necessarily advantageous as she can as well get oversensitive and exhausted. It's a living being and no machine.

If you don't want any noticeable stimulation at all and the ability to basically copulate as long as your muscles are up to the task, then use penis sleeves with small(!) studs or ripples on them together with water based lubricant, not abstrusely long or large ones. Relatively thin and around 10 - 12 cm long ones are enough (if they fit you). They have a dozen times higher wall thickness than condoms and reduce your own mechanical stimulation to "almost zero". Not your emotional one, tho. If that's the problem, then no sleeve helps.

Those sleeves can, if selected wisely, stimulate the tissue more intense than a phallus itself (due to the rippled or studded surface). Edit: Ah, by the way.. they're reusable and need to be well cleaned, it's basically a toy, not an one-use-concept.

But then it's probably impossible for you to reach climax, as such I recommend to remove the sleeve if your girl (almost) reached orgasm or is satisfied and finish it raw. As such you can as well get direct feedback & climax and she'll not be left unsatisfied. Remember that there are quite a lot of dog girls which don't really enjoy "half an hour of fucking", as such listen to the signals she sends, that's the most important. 🤷‍♂️

Move yourself while still inside.
I don't know many people with a phallus which are actually enjoying this. But if he does, then sure..

Last edited:
"A couple of minutes" is quite a good amount for many dog girls.
Even more if you're stimulating her beforehand to one or two orgasms - orally, by fingering or comparable.

Too much is not necessarily advantageous as she can as well get oversensitive and exhausted. It's a living being and no machine.

If you don't want any noticeable stimulation at all and the ability to basically copulate as long as your muscles are up to the task, then use penis sleeves with small(!) studs or ripples on them together with water based lubricant, not abstrusely long or large ones. Relatively thin and around 10 - 12 cm long ones are enough (if they fit you). They have a dozen times higher wall thickness than condoms and reduce your own mechanical stimulation to "almost zero". Not your emotional one, tho. If that's the problem, then no sleeve helps.

Those sleeves can, if selected wisely, stimulate the tissue more intense than a phallus itself (due to the rippled or studded surface). Edit: Ah, by the way.. they're reusable and need to be well cleaned, it's basically a toy, not an one-use-concept.

But then it's probably impossible for you to reach climax, as such I recommend to remove the sleeve if your girl (almost) reached orgasm or is satisfied and finish it raw. As such you can as well get direct feedback & climax and she'll not be left unsatisfied. Remember that there are quite a lot of dog girls which don't really enjoy "half an hour of fucking", as such listen to the signals she sends, that's the most important. 🤷‍♂️

I don't know many people with a phallus which are actually enjoying this. But if he does, then sure..
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I can make her cum with my fingers for sure, and honestly not a huge fan of oral but I’ve only tried once or twice and I’m not used to it yet. Tbh I don’t really want to use sleeves because I really want to be able to get her to orgasm with my dick. I guess it has something to do with my pride as a man haha. Also I have not yet fucked raw because I live with other people so I always use a condom. Without the condom I would probably last less than a minute, and when I say a couple minutes I literally mean like 2 minutes max and that’s me trying to hold it in most of the time.

I know several with a vagina that would enjoy it if the guy came too quickly.
Not an extremely long time, but some "squeezing on the softie" is pretty nice.
Gets to feel that bond while connected for a prolonged time without the hard thrusts, very intimate.

Gets to feel that bond while connected for a prolonged time without the hard thrusts, very intimate.
Sure. But to "just go further on until you're erected again" is a whole different concept than "stay still for a while".

Tbh I don’t really want to use sleeves because I really want to be able to get her to orgasm with my dick. I guess it has something to do with my pride as a man haha. Also I have not yet fucked raw because I live with other people so I always use a condom.
"Pride as a man" in not using sleeves, that's as saying: "I won't use any forms of toys or experimenting in our relationship, because I want to be better than the toys" - it's no challenge at all, those are meant to enrich a relationship, raising the variability and allow experimenting, interesting for both sides. After all I understood the question as related to how to please your dog girl the most and not your ego. 🤷‍♂️

Okay, no sleeves then, but condoms which lower the sensitivity as well - weird, but everyone their own.

Because other people live with you?
Could you explain this further, what do the other people have to do with you and your dog in relation to "copulating with a condom" and "copulating raw"? I am somewhat confused. Do the other people as well copulate with her and you want to prevent STDs from other participants?

Last edited:
Ya know, pleasing your girl (and being happy with yourself) doesn't have to be all about penetrative sex. If you find the girls clitorus and make her orgasm before penetrative sex, she is obviously enjoying you if allowing things to continue. That's pretty much how my girl and I start every time.

As you two get more used to each other, you will start to last longer. If you are getting her to orgasm before penetration even starts, she could be having smaller ones as you actually have sex, they just might not be as big as the first. Making them harder for you to notice if you're stuck in your own head. Just calm down and enjoy each other.

Remember that there are quite a lot of dog girls which don't really enjoy "half an hour of fucking", as such listen to the signals she sends, that's the most important.
Mine is like this. I sometimes have to speed up, because if I go too long she will get restless, and if I go much too long she will stand up and end the encounter. A danger sign I've learned to recognize is that she will start cleaning her front paws when she's getting tired of sex.

Just a thought, but male dogs don't thrust into their girl for a huge amount of time either, I don't know of any woofers who take longer than a minute to tie once they start. So your thrusting for two minutes is already better than that. As others have said if you can't keep going just stay inside her, even gentle motions will be appreciated and snuggles and caresses, some quiet loving words in her ear can be just as intimate and enjoyable for her. You are making love to her not just having sex.

If you can masturbate and then still get hard again to enter her, your capable of recovering and ready to go again in a reasonable time so it's not out of the question you have a round 2 inside of you. And who knows you might surprise yourself and find you can again in just a few minutes without ever needing to pull out.

If you do pull out though, nothing says that has to be the end of things. I usually incorporate oral during proceedings at some stage myself (usually before penetration, because it helps with lubrication) but any stimulation that she enjoys can be switched to in order to get her over the line or just keep her moving in the right direction till your ready to continue with the tool specifically designed for the job.

But the most important thing is to relax and enjoy your time with her. I'm sure she would prefer you to just be in the moment with her, making her feel like she is the most important thing in the world at that precise second. Orgasms come as much from the head as the action so observe how she is going and mix up what your doing if need be, but try not to stress about how long your lasting as it may be a bigger thing for you than it is for her.

Generally what I try to do is give my doggy gal one or two orgasms by hand (fingering her to orgasm) prior to actually having penetrative sex. While my goal is to trying to hold off on coming inside of her during penetrative sex until I've felt her orgasm (best felt by her getting suddenly more wet inside) as the thought of coming right after she does during sex is super arousing, I LOVE getting off to her pleasure. Even in the times that I unfortunately fire off before she does during penetrative sex, I'll at least know that she's gotten her thrills beforehand from the fingering at least.

i used to last less than that... even under a minute or after just a few thrusts when she was in heat. can't imagine anyone lasting very long with all the various sensations going on at the same time. the hotness, the wetness, all those contractions... the trick is to make the sex all about her. go down on her or finger her so she gets off a few times before it comes to penetration.

Just a thought, but male dogs don't thrust into their girl for a huge amount of time either, I don't know of any woofers who take longer than a minute to tie once they start. So your thrusting for two minutes is already better than that.
thrusting is not the pleasurable part of dog sex, the tie is. i can image a 10-20mins of his penis pulsing and twitching inside being just as pleasurable to a girl dog as it is to us humans considering it's actually made to behave like that inside her. i think they have us easily beat on that part.

thrusting is not the pleasurable part of dog sex, the tie is.
This is just your guess. I don't think any of us should present as fact that the tie is a more or less pleasurable part of sex for either gender of dog, as there is really no way for us to know.

Sure. But to "just go further on until you're erected again" is a whole different concept than "stay still for a while".

"Pride as a man" in not using sleeves, that's as saying: "I won't use any forms of toys or experimenting in our relationship, because I want to be better than the toys" - it's no challenge at all, those are meant to enrich a relationship, raising the variability and allow experimenting, interesting for both sides. After all I understood the question as related to how to please your dog girl the most and not your ego. 🤷‍♂️

Okay, no sleeves then, but condoms which lower the sensitivity as well - weird, but everyone their own.

Because other people live with you?
Could you explain this further, what do the other people have to do with you and your dog in relation to "copulating with a condom" and "copulating raw"? I am somewhat confused. Do the other people as well copulate with her and you want to prevent STDs from other participants?
I want to please my girl more than anything, but I do admit that I want my body to be what’s pleasing her but if that doesn’t work I can explore other options. A reason I’m hesitant to use toys though is because I would not know how to explain them if they’re discovered since I don’t have a girlfriend. And the reason I always wear a condom is I have heard that sometimes cum can drip out of a girls pussy long after sex and I’m super paranoid of that happening at the wrong time. I have never copulated raw with her.

Ya know, pleasing your girl (and being happy with yourself) doesn't have to be all about penetrative sex. If you find the girls clitorus and make her orgasm before penetrative sex, she is obviously enjoying you if allowing things to continue. That's pretty much how my girl and I start every time.

As you two get more used to each other, you will start to last longer. If you are getting her to orgasm before penetration even starts, she could be having smaller ones as you actually have sex, they just might not be as big as the first. Making them harder for you to notice if you're stuck in your own head. Just calm down and enjoy each other.
Appreciate the advice, guess I’ll try to take things a little bit slower but it’s not hard not to be in your head when it comes to the ones you love.

Generally what I try to do is give my doggy gal one or two orgasms by hand (fingering her to orgasm) prior to actually having penetrative sex. While my goal is to trying to hold off on coming inside of her during penetrative sex until I've felt her orgasm (best felt by her getting suddenly more wet inside) as the thought of coming right after she does during sex is super arousing, I LOVE getting off to her pleasure. Even in the times that I unfortunately fire off before she does during penetrative sex, I'll at least know that she's gotten her thrills beforehand from the fingering at least.
I also really love getting off to her pleasure, which is why I want to be able to get her off like this so bad haha

That was more a thought if he was one of those who gets hard again within a couple of minutes from ejaculation. If she is still game for more, then why not?
I do think I can recover fairly quickly, but I didn’t know if going multiple rounds in a row would be good for a girl so I haven’t tried.

All this reminds me of when I was a young man and was struggling with some of the very same things as you've laid out here. Like you, I'd cum way too soon as well. Back then I was only focused on "my pleasure", I'm very embarrassed to say, and just wanted the sex to last longer for my selfish reasons.

Anyway, I discovered on my own what we all know as "edging". It's the practice of diverting your thoughts away from the sex that you're in the middle of having, enough to slow things down and yet being able to keep your boner up. I had to experiment quite a bit to find the thoughts that were capable of dulling the intensity of the sex act while still being in the middle of having sex. I've also tried just stopping all motion while balls deep into her. Stopping all motion early was better for me than waiting until the urge to cum was greater, but I found it unreliable in the long run. I also have just pulled out when I felt like ejaculation was nearing, waiting for a while for the urgency to pass, then slipping back in and going for more, pulling out again, then back into her... round and round for as long as I wanted/needed. For me though, it was the distracting thoughts that enabled me to reliably last as long as I needed to satisfy her.

Personally, I would never consider anything like a sleeve or whatever. To me, all mammals want, and truly enjoy, the intimacy that only skin to skin can bring. And since you have expressed your interest in making her happy, that would be reason enough to not entertain using these things. For me, condoms are not lumped into this. They can help you to slow down and still keep a certain level of intimacy, and with your living situation, I can "kinda" understand your use of them. I believe I remember your posts on using condoms in another thread. If you choose to stay with condoms, try thicker ones that don't boast about how good they feel. I'm old enough to remember Trojans in the blue box. Those things were thick!

Hope this helps 🐕

All this reminds me of when I was a young man and was struggling with some of the very same things as you've laid out here. Like you, I'd cum way too soon as well. Back then I was only focused on "my pleasure", I'm very embarrassed to say, and just wanted the sex to last longer for my selfish reasons.

Anyway, I discovered on my own what we all know as "edging". It's the practice of diverting your thoughts away from the sex that you're in the middle of having, enough to slow things down and yet being able to keep your boner up. I had to experiment quite a bit to find the thoughts that were capable of dulling the intensity of the sex act while still being in the middle of having sex. I've also tried just stopping all motion while balls deep into her. Stopping all motion early was better for me than waiting until the urge to cum was greater, but I found it unreliable in the long run. I also have just pulled out when I felt like ejaculation was nearing, waiting for a while for the urgency to pass, then slipping back in and going for more, pulling out again, then back into her... round and round for as long as I wanted/needed. For me though, it was the distracting thoughts that enabled me to reliably last as long as I needed to satisfy her.

Personally, I would never consider anything like a sleeve or whatever. To me, all mammals want, and truly enjoy, the intimacy that only skin to skin can bring. And since you have expressed your interest in making her happy, that would be reason enough to not entertain using these things. For me, condoms are not lumped into this. They can help you to slow down and still keep a certain level of intimacy, and with your living situation, I can "kinda" understand your use of them. I believe I remember your posts on using condoms in another thread. If you choose to stay with condoms, try thicker ones that don't boast about how good they feel. I'm old enough to remember Trojans in the blue box. Those things were thick!

Hope this helps 🐕
Thanks for the reply. The main issue for me is a lot of the time time I feel like I’m going to cum as soon as I stick it in, and I’m lucky if I’m able to go for 2 minutes and that’s with a lot of pausing. I will definitely look into thicker condoms though, I just really hope one day I’m able to fuck my girl to orgasm even without a condom, because I want to make sure she enjoys the sex as much as I do.

Thanks for the reply. The main issue for me is a lot of the time time I feel like I’m going to cum as soon as I stick it in, and I’m lucky if I’m able to go for 2 minutes and that’s with a lot of pausing. I will definitely look into thicker condoms though, I just really hope one day I’m able to fuck my girl to orgasm even without a condom, because I want to make sure she enjoys the sex as much as I do.
Have you tried the distracting thoughts yet? It usually takes a while to find the ones that work for you. Keep trying... in the meantime enjoy what you got going.

The fact that you're actually trying to be a better lover for her tells me you have your head in the right place :) I kinda have a similar "problem". I can't stop myself from cumming after about a couple minutes either. This is usually a good thing for most women, but I have this issue where my clit gets really really sensitive after cumming once. It kinda just hurts a little after that, and a little more when I cum again. It's ok... like it doesn't stop things from feeling great, but it is annoying kind of pain. This is never a problem when I get orgasms from other ways, like masturbating or from oral, it only happens from vaginal sex.

I know you can just scroll up to read this, but I'm just gonna quote him here anyway cause I liked what he said. :) I think it's great advice for anyone of any sexual preference.
Thank you very much for the encouraging words, really helps more than you think. I guess it’s because I read about other guys making their girls go crazy for them and I feel guilty since I can’t do the same and maybe she’s just putting out for me. I know it’s probably all in my head, but thank you again.

Have you tried the distracting thoughts yet? It usually takes a while to find the ones that work for you. Keep trying... in the meantime enjoy what you got going.
Distracting thoughts are a little bit tricky for me, since the moment I enter her my mind becomes preoccupied with trying not to cum, and as I’m sure you understand, it’s really hard not to think about how good she feels haha. I just think it’s weird because I’ve been with a human woman before and did not have the same issue.

i used to last less than that... even under a minute or after just a few thrusts when she was in heat. can't imagine anyone lasting very long with all the various sensations going on at the same time. the hotness, the wetness, all those contractions... the trick is to make the sex all about her. go down on her or finger her so she gets off a few times before it comes to penetration.

thrusting is not the pleasurable part of dog sex, the tie is. i can image a 10-20mins of his penis pulsing and twitching inside being just as pleasurable to a girl dog as it is to us humans considering it's actually made to behave like that inside her. i think they have us easily beat on that part.
I completely agree my first time lasted all of 20-30 seconds, but as you say it's all about her pleasure and as nice as it is to cum with your partner. If you finish before her it's not the end of the world, but you don't stop stimulating her until she has finished as well. That doesn't even mean till she has orgasmed although that is clearly the goal to be shooting for, but sometimes she might be happy with what you've done and want to call it a night even without the orgasm. She's the boss, so you've got to do what she wants you to.

Yes generally speaking the thrusting while pleasurable for the male in the initial stages, is not what does it for the male or female, it's just the pre-game warm up. The shaft stimulation helps rapidly enlarge the knot once penetration has started. The thrusting primarily just serves the purpose of getting the knot to where it needs to be, deep inside a nice moist warm hole. In the case of the OP though he doesn't have a knot so I was trying not to complicate matters for him. But it is definitely pleasurable to the bitch feeling that swelling and pulsing in just the right place. pulling and stretching the key areas may help heighten things for her, to try and simulate a knot, but it's a sensitive part of her and I would advice extreme care if trying such things.

Back