cumming inside

Hey all sorry if this has been asked and answered before but if it safe for me to cum inside my bitch and do i need to wash her out

You're fine to cum/ejaculate inside most animals, their reproductive system will self clean and break down the sperm as they would with a dog/any animal, I've heard of people having reactions to animal cum but not so much about animals having a reaction to human sperm, In my experience you're good to go, fuck till you're both happy, happy fucking.

It has indeed been asked and answered many times.
Here, take this... it will help you on your quest.
1667231238800.png
:ROFLMAO:
In seriousness... since I know you're new here... searching for the commonly asked questions is a good idea if you want to get into the community and not annoy everyone in the process.

as long as your penis is clean and you don't have any diseases/viruses it will be fine I've been cumming in zoo girls since I was 12 no problems just remember to stay clean

No problems with ejaculating in a bitch, but it's a good idea to take her out for a pee before and after.

If you are suffering from a UTI and your cum is red or black, then it is not safe.
I don't even want to imagine. 🤯 :cry:

Back