Cum Tastes?

What do different animals’ cum taste like? Primarily dog and horse. Is it better than human? Worse? Please describe the taste, thanks!
This question is so new. Never been asked before. :D

Just as a little experiment, please describe the taste of your cum or any other genital liquid you have available.

there is not much to say, as it has already been said, but I can describe the first time I sucked a horse and at the time I was half dumb.
because I didn't really know how it worked, I was under a very large Andalusian..and his dick was already growing, is what I did idiotic was to stick his whole head inside my mouth while it was soft and growing.
can you imagine what happened?
when it hardens completely I started masturbating and then I realized that I just couldn’t get it out of my mouth, because the glans was completely swollen, if you try to remove it it would get stuck between my teeth and lips, even with your mouth wide open, a short time later, accepting the fact, at the time I thought '' just give me a good blowjob, after he comes, it will be soft again ''. I did so without thinking about the consequences that would come, it took a while to get him to come rubbing his dick, without him getting too big and not trying to fuck my throat,
in the end, he really got excited and started to gush his cum right down my throat, while giving some entries with more force, I really felt all his enjoyment splashing in thick loads......I almost drowned
fortunately I didn't choke to death with semen, it would be frustrating.
the photos are for reference

Attachments

• kGpPFFxhvrVLYNnVThMrXzUx.png
    kGpPFFxhvrVLYNnVThMrXzUx.png
    419.5 KB · Views: 31
  • KRKdWzvEGKIHDZABzooDtmhB.png
    KRKdWzvEGKIHDZABzooDtmhB.png
    437.9 KB · Views: 25
  • QxMyNzDKoeETtprazpyBSaph.png
    QxMyNzDKoeETtprazpyBSaph.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 27
  • ScIusuxUzlKjsCZwgUVWjhxp.png
    ScIusuxUzlKjsCZwgUVWjhxp.png
    572.9 KB · Views: 32
  • ZzyQxqJtyslrBykdPHVYvdvq.png
    ZzyQxqJtyslrBykdPHVYvdvq.png
    364.7 KB · Views: 33
What do different animals’ cum taste like? Primarily dog and horse. Is it better than human? Worse? Please describe the taste, thanks!
For me, in order:
Dog cum: watery, very hot temperature wise , mixtured juice of salty/sweet flavor with a background of blood or wood, at the end a little spicy. Dogs are during all time that you do handjob or blowjob spurting cum from the tip of their cocks, so finally it becomes a delicious experience. Many fluids running thru your mouth and body arousing your mind and makes you thirstier. For sure, the best cum for me
Human cum: Sticky and salty, changes from man to man, medium hot temperature and really pleasant when diet ir right, My 2nd choice
Horse cum: From watery to goo, too strong and bitter for me, the amount of cum may be arousing but not the flavor. The last one

Back