crime of just being a zoo

M

MattRox

so can one be criminally charged for being a zoophile, but have not commit the act? hopefully going to meet a fellow from this site but if its a trap how screwed am i ?

As long as you don't live in a country where opinions is a crime it should be no problem.
For example, if I think and fantasize about murdering you, that is not a crime.
If I murder you, that is a crime.

So the fact that you are only interested in but have never comitted beastiality means that it is not a crime. Atleast not in a developed country.

you won't be charged for "being a zoophile", but for "collaboration to commit bestiality" or just "attempted bestiality" if they get you to touch a dog and it's really a trap.

you are charge for your action, not for "being" something. the latter doesn't make much sense.

you won't be charged for "being a zoophile", but for "collaboration to commit bestiality" or just "attempted bestiality" if they get you to touch a dog and it's really a trap.

you are charge for your action, not for "being" something. the latter doesn't make much sense.
If they charge you for attempted beastiality, must they not have more than "meeting a zoophile from this site"?
And would petting the dog, fully clothed and in public, be enough to charge you for that?
Don't you need to be like just before "the act"?

Not an expert on American legal system.

If they charge you for attempted beastiality, must they not have more than "meeting a zoophile from this site"?
And would petting the dog, fully clothed and in public, be enough to charge you for that?
Don't you need to be like just before "the act"?

Not an expert on American legal system.
i'm also not an expert on american legal system, the op didn't specify a country.
it's not "meeting a zoophile", it's all the other "fluff" around it (chat logs, pics or whatever shared) as well.. no that dissimilar to how they might get you for drug dealing for example.
by touching i didn't mean pet.. tho i have no idea how far would they let it go before busting down.

i've read at least one news article about someone getting arrested for "collaboration to commit bestiality" went along the lines of "hey, wanna come fuck my dog?" > "yes, i do" > meetup > arrest > prior exchange used as proof. dunno how it ended up for the arrested person.

best to just not do these stupid meetups... what's the point anyway.

Reactions: pes
i'm also not an expert on american legal system, the op didn't specify a country.
it's not "meeting a zoophile", it's all the other "fluff" around it (chat logs, pics or whatever shared) as well.. no that dissimilar to how they might get you for drug dealing for example.
by touching i didn't mean pet.. tho i have no idea how far would they let it go before busting down.

i've read at least one news article about someone getting arrested for "collaboration to commit bestiality" went along the lines of "hey, wanna come fuck my dog?" > "yes, i do" > meetup > arrest > prior exchange used as proof. dunno how it ended up for the arrested person.

best to just not do these stupid meetups... what's the point anyway.
Yeah, I guess "coming by for sex" is the most usual reason to meet with a fellow zoo.

And yes, if you talked about having sex with the animal they would be able to charge you.

I first thought too much about what I would potentially be willing to do.
Meeting someone irl that I became friends with here without even considering meeting for anyone of us or our animals having sex.
Just two wierd people interested in some "fucked up shit" (eyes of the law) just meeting at a coffee house talking about everything but beastiality.

Just saying you want to do something in a message or sending images/video works up a case for cops wanting to do anything. Usually they won't do shit unless you shared CP. Plus all they need is to get you to show up somewhere and get you for attempt. You can get tried for anything as long as they see it was "intent" No matter how much intent you had. You still had intent.

Yeah, I guess "coming by for sex" is the most usual reason to meet with a fellow zoo.

And yes, if you talked about having sex with the animal they would be able to charge you.

I first thought too much about what I would potentially be willing to do.
Meeting someone irl that I became friends with here without even considering meeting for anyone of us or our animals having sex.
Just two wierd people interested in some "fucked up shit" (eyes of the law) just meeting at a coffee house talking about everything but beastiality.
yeah, they'd have absolutely nothing on you if you were to meet up really just to meet up.... random chitchat while having a coffee or whatever.
most meet ups here don't seem to be the "just for a chat" kind... i don't think the OP would start this thread if it were the case.

first of all yes im in america, to add more yes iv talked the desire to(but not to any individual animal as we both have said neither of us have one) but that i have not do, he however has mentioned things hes done in the past(he fingered but never penetrated)
and for now we have just talked about us doing it with each other

first of all yes im in america, to add more yes iv talked the desire to(but not to any individual animal as we both have said neither of us have one) but that i have not do, he however has mentioned things hes done in the past(he fingered but never penetrated)
and for now we have just talked about us doing it with each other
From what I know, homosexuality including sex is legal.
Talking about wanting to have sex with an animal without anybody of you having the possibility to do so is fantasy.
You can meet up, while you have sex you can pretend that one of you is an animal, you can talk about anything you want to do with an animal.

Roleplay: legal
Sexual fantasy: legal
Homosexuality: legal
Sexual date: legal

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I know, homosexuality including sex is legal.
Talking about wanting to have sex with an animal without anybody of you having the possibility to do so is fantasy.
You can meet up, while you have sex you can pretend that one of you is an animal, you can talk about anything you want to do with and animal.

Roleplay: legal
Sexual fantasy: legal
Homosexuality: legal
Sexual date: legal
This is all true. Verified by an American. lol

If it is a trap, count that you messages will be saved and will apper lately.

As long as the meeting is to talk about your interest and fantasies and no animals or future plans are discussed it will be difficult to have a case.

In any case, I would not go directly into action with an unknown person. I'd like to know how he/she thinks and intentions, etc... So a first meeting is coffee or beer, chit chat and maybe a walk on the neigborhood.

Think there are worse than police setups. It could be some real weirdo trying to hurt you for what you are.

If it is a trap, count that you messages will be saved and will apper lately.

As long as the meeting is to talk about your interest and fantasies and no animals or future plans are discussed it will be difficult to have a case.

In any case, I would not go directly into action with an unknown person. I'd like to know how he/she thinks and intentions, etc... So a first meeting is coffee or beer, chit chat and maybe a walk on the neigborhood.

Think there are worse than police setups. It could be some real weirdo trying to hurt you for what you are.
1000000 percent agree with this

"So a first meeting is coffee or beer, chit chat and maybe a walk on the neigborhood." thats my plan, aslo gonna ask for a face pic and pic of license plate, to give to my mom so if i disappear she knows who to tell who did it

"So a first meeting is coffee or beer, chit chat and maybe a walk on the neigborhood." thats my plan, aslo gonna ask for a face pic and pic of license plate, to give to my mom so if i disappear she knows who to tell who did it
Um. Nice plan, but if it was me I would probably not agree to send personal information to someone I don't know... 🙄
Also, might be anyone plate or photo, really...

Options is pack all the infirmation and set delayed mail fir a day or two after you should be back. Might include user/pass of a cloud service where you can upload any aditional photo or voice recording while there.

Um. Nice plan, but if it was me I would probably not agree to send personal information to someone I don't know... 🙄
Also, might be anyone plate or photo, really...

Options is pack all the infirmation and set delayed mail fir a day or two after you should be back. Might include user/pass of a cloud service where you can upload any aditional photo or voice recording while there.
no i mean we meet at a public place for our first and while we are there we take photos

Back