Couple in Ireland

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

H
Hi we are a M/F couple in Ireland, F has been into zoo from 11 years, Male introduced to it by her. We are both bi, mid 40s and looking to possibly try equine fun.
Hi 072
Im new here... ye sound experienced...im in the west..where are you? ;)
i have no experience but would love to change that..with male dog... im a bi male btw...would love to hear about your experiences...tnx E

Hi we are a M/F couple in Ireland, F has been into zoo from 11 years, Male introduced to it by her. We are both bi, mid 40s and looking to possibly try equine fun.
Hi guys I'm a male 48 into zoo for about 10 years on and off own a female husky looking for like minded people to chat and play possibly together love to here from ye
Regards 24/4/21
Steve

Hi new guy here interested in chatting to likeminded people from Ireland

I'm also a zoo with dog female experience, no zoo sex for some time. I am a foreigner living in the Irish countryside. I try to talk to other men who are adept at the same lifestyle.

Back