Could you just Watch?

Ghostwolf81

Tourist
A fantasy of mine is to one day be in the same room as a woman as she is being knotted. Whether assisting with the know or filming the whole thing. I just get the feeling I'd want to masturbate during it going on. How could someone just stand on the sideline and not touch themselves? Maybe I lack self control

I think a lot of guys have that fantasy, but hate to be mean I wouldn't let you watch if it is me being knotted. Another woman would be ok but not a guy.
Why is that ? Not all guys are bastards ;):LOL:
Im not having any critics on you, dont get me wrong please. its each persons own decision.

Last edited:
When ladies have visited my dog and i , i have been happy to help participate or just watch. All depends on what the lady was comfortable with. I never expect to be invited to participate but seeing as she is being mated by my dog i think it only fair that i am allowed to watch ;) By far the most intense sexual experiences of my life have been when i was invited by her to enjoy sloppy seconds after a 10 min tie with my boy, she also loved it and loved going home full of my dog and my sperm ;) hope i get to do this again one day :)

I think a lot of guys have that fantasy, but hate to be mean I wouldn't let you watch if it is me being knotted. Another woman would be ok but not a guy.

I agree with you, I would not let anyone look, for me it is something intimate

When ladies have visited my dog and i , i have been happy to help participate or just watch. All depends on what the lady was comfortable with. I never expect to be invited to participate but seeing as she is being mated by my dog i think it only fair that i am allowed to watch ;) By far the most intense sexual experiences of my life have been when i was invited by her to enjoy sloppy seconds after a 10 min tie with my boy, she also loved it and loved going home full of my dog and my sperm ;) hope i get to do this again one day :)
I enjoyed reading this, thank you

Just watching is just as hot as playing along for me. It’s the hottest sight to see a guy pounding his doggy, or getting his cock and balls and asshole licked and worshiped. It’s a fantasy of mine to someday in the future come home and find my boyfriend sneakily getting tongued and worshiped by the dog. Hearing him groan, seeing his cock bouncing at the reaction of the dog tongue.. I’d just peek from around the corner and touch myself, watching him get off...

Just watching is just as hot as playing along for me. It’s the hottest sight to see a guy pounding his doggy, or getting his cock and balls and asshole licked and worshiped. It’s a fantasy of mine to someday in the future come home and find my boyfriend sneakily getting tongued and worshiped by the dog. Hearing him groan, seeing his cock bouncing at the reaction of the dog tongue.. I’d just peek from around the corner and touch myself, watching him get off...
I would love to be that lucky guy ;)

Thank you all for your responses. I can understand why you would want to keep it an intimate moment. I would never insist but a 3some between myself, a sexy woman, and a Male dog is right up there on fantasy wish list.

I would never leave my boy alone. So yes, I'd be watching.

I'm with you Ghostwolf81. I would get off eating the dog cum out of her once the dog has finished humping her. And if it turned her on, I'd really like it if she wanted share sucking on the dog's cock.

Once had that pleasure.. well I’m gay and my lady friend had this dog... we’ve both share him on two or three occasions... it was a thing we both shared without knowing previously. He always do her first as if he was somewhat insecure... but once done he needed like 10 minutes to recover and could go again... second time I brought him a treat and that worked magically good for both of us... it’s nice to have friends like that...

I'm one of those guys with this fantasy of watching. Old days I wanted to be involved if just stroking myself watching. But over the years, I've also learned it's much more private to women. Was once told there are much more women out there than people would suspect doing this, but it seems to be rare to hear of them, especially nearby. Because of this, it would be special to meet one that would trust me enough to have me there and share in her secret. I've heard from some that guys have been jerks to them when they have shared, or when looking for their first mount. Since they are the subject of desire, I think more respect should be given for allowing us into this moment. I'd do whatever she would allow me, and if that's just watching, and getting that glass of water when she's knotted, so be it, I'd be grateful. I'm sure I would be aroused and would desperately need to care for myself later if not allowed there. This is what I assume would be my best chance of ever being involved. Any more involvement would just make things more special. Imagining it being my woman is probably wishing too much, but my ex did mention once an interest in trying.

I could absolutely just watch. I'm quite the voyeur and I enjoy just watching all types of sex. If I can stroke myself sometimes, fine. If not, I'll just wait till after.

I could watch in a spectator scenario

There's a certain asthetic (how the hell do you spell that? Suggestions is giving me nothing) value to watching a performance

I probably wouldn't even masturbates because it would detract from my viewing

Would want to record though so I could jerk it later lolz

Back