Could you just Watch?

On our 2nd meet my husband and the owner was both masturbating while i was sucking the dog, to be honest i found it added to the fun and was a real turn on for me

It would all depend on if assistance was needed or warranted. I could easily watch or assist. It’s truly about the mating pair. If the dog is very comfortable with you and at ease with your presence when he is mating, you can help or just aide in keeping both calm.

A fantasy of mine is to one day be in the same room as a woman as she is being knotted. Whether assisting with the know or filming the whole thing. I just get the feeling I'd want to masturbate during it going on. How could someone just stand on the sideline and not touch themselves? Maybe I lack self control
I would love it. I lacked control my 2nd time and asked the owner to fuck me after.

Usually i wouldn't want anyone to watch us, but one time i had my fwb over here and i thought it would be kinda hot if he watched us. My boy didn't want that, though 😂 oh well

I love to watch it is a huge turn on for me even if I don't touch my self just the vision of her doing it and seeing the pleasure she is having would be enough for me. Other words if she is kind enough to let me watch then she makes all the calls on every move I make

That's actually all I'm interested in
i have no interest in doing anything with animals myself

I've only ever, facilitated, helped out and praised (or degraded in certain circumstances)
I understand the primary sexual relationship going on here is between her and the dog, i'm just here to support it.

The majority of the time, my ex was so love drunk for that knot that she couldn't give less of a fuck if I were in the room or not
and that always warmed my heart

I've never seen it happen right in front of me, would be a very special experience I think, so if the person in question would want me to just watch I wouldn't have any problem with that. I'll jerk off to it later :p

I have watched a few shows in Mexico and the PI without touching myself. However, although I'm straight, I really get turned on by guys being licked by animals or just fucking them. Guess it's because that's one of my fantasies--especially being naked and licked.

I'm a curious person and I would be happy to just watch so I can see it in action. As a new to my fetish as I am, I have not had a male dog or animal at all. Watching a video is not as informative as live in my opinion. I have been in the room during many sex acts and I guess my curiosity makes me a good voyeur.

Back