Corgi Relationship

F

Femmeloaf

I’ve been thinking about beginning one with a corgi for quite some time and have tried to research things to note about them but was wondering if anyone on here has any experience or advice on the matter? Honestly love them but want to know if they make good partners :)

Thanks for the help ❤️

I know of some people who have had relationships with Corgis, but I think it would depend on what exactly you're hoping for. I would think all of the non-physical aspects would be fully compatible. Physical aspects may be harder to say, for example short dogs tend to have some difficulty mounting and some experimentation with positions might be called for.

I know of some people who have had relationships with Corgis, but I think it would depend on what exactly you're hoping for. I would think all of the non-physical aspects would be fully compatible. Physical aspects may be harder to say, for example short dogs tend to have some difficulty mounting and some experimentation with positions might be called for.
What if you just want a tight pussy ?

I’ve been thinking about beginning one with a corgi for quite some time and have tried to research things to note about them but was wondering if anyone on here has any experience or advice on the matter? Honestly love them but want to know if they make good partners :)

Thanks for the help ❤️
They’re pretty interesting as far as their personality but if you’re thinking about sex, they’re too small.

They’re pretty interesting as far as their personality but if you’re thinking about sex, they’re too small.
Would depend on if the Corgi is male or female, I presumed, perhaps wrongly, that OP was female looking at a male corgi.
Agreed that a female corgi would almost certainly be too small for penetrative sex.

Thank you both but just to clarify my thoughts were on Male ^.^

Assuming that penetrative sex is desired, you don't mind a smaller penis, and can work around potential issues with getting him in position, I think one could be a good partner. Most of what "works" for us is in our heads, if we're attracted to something, it will be more desirable and pleasurable. I feel that a dedication to making things work with the one you love tends to work out, maybe not how we might have imagined it, but we figure out a way.

Good luck to you whatever happens.

Back