copied from my profile because im a lazy bum

madison

Lurker
hiiii im madison or maddy if you prefer (its what all my friends call me anyway so i dont mind what you call me). im not exactly active but ive done stuff a couple of times with a dog i was pet sitting and with a stallion when i was visiting my cousin on their farm but that was forever ago. i want to do more but i dont have a dog of my own and cant get one for a while so yeah thats me tell me about you :)

hiiii im madison or maddy if you prefer (its what all my friends call me anyway so i dont mind what you call me). im not exactly active but ive done stuff a couple of times with a dog i was pet sitting and with a stallion when i was visiting my cousin on their farm but that was forever ago. i want to do more but i dont have a dog of my own and cant get one for a while so yeah thats me tell me about you :)
Hi Maddy. How old are you? From?

Welcome

:gsd_tired::gsd_tired::gsd_tired::gsd_tired:

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. As I don't want anything bad to happen to you I'd recommend using a profile picture that doesn't have your face on it, I don't want to see you cyberstalked or followed by any possible lurking "law" enforcement here.

Welcome, I just joined yesterday, your story sounds great and I wish you luck in the "very" near future. It would be great to be able to meet others that can help a.k.a. animal recue Love and happiness for everyone

Hello from Bowowow&Odie Maddy.

Attachments

• 7D844ED5-AF81-4167-B1DB-D915B6F45CC9.jpeg
    7D844ED5-AF81-4167-B1DB-D915B6F45CC9.jpeg
    463.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 6022BB0F-A00A-4C04-AC1A-710000C4FD25.jpeg
    6022BB0F-A00A-4C04-AC1A-710000C4FD25.jpeg
    511.6 KB · Views: 26
Back