Have you ever jerked a dog off into a condom

• Yes

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 68.3%

• Total voters
Z

Zetaman40

So over the years I've found a lot of male dogs like having a condom on during a handjob, I've found it made most of them harder than usual and stay hard for longer durations (plus it keeps them lubricated and their penis is unexposed to the air so I could focus more on the sweet spots and less on keeping them wet) its also nice seeing just how much they actually can cum and not letting any of their jizz go to waste :husky_happysmile:
PS: (if your dog is prone to allergic reactions, or allergic to latex avoid doing this, if your unsure consult a vet, they can do allergy tests if requested, you could say its for A.I purposes if asked why you want a test done) if youve never tried this, and want to you'll want to get the condom on him before he's erect, simply by taking a condom, lubricating the inside a lil, then pulling his sheath back, slip him in it and then proceed with getting him off
Anyways curious to hear input and see the poll results

Last edited by a moderator:
So over the years I've found a lot of male dogs like having a condom on during a handjob, I've found it made most of them harder than usual and stay hard for longer durations (plus it keeps them lubricated and their penis is unexposed to the air so I could focus more on the sweet spots and less on keeping them wet) its also nice seeing just how much they actually can cum and not letting any of their jizz go to waste :husky_happysmile:
PS: (if your dog is prone to allergic reactions, or allergic to latex avoid doing this, if your unsure consult a vet, they can do allergy tests if requested) if youve never tried this, and want to you'll want to get the condom on him before he's erect, simply by taking a condom, lubricating the inside a lil, then pulling his sheath back, slip him in it and then proceed with getting him off
Anyways curious to hear input and see the poll results
does their cum taste any different when it’s been in a condom

This is what I did when I was entering the world of the zoo, I had already had contact with a couple of (family) dogs but nothing sexual yet, one day I had 2 condoms left in my wallet and I said to myself for not? hehe, plus there was me and him, so I started to rub his lump slowly until he started to get hard, after that he expects it to go down a little and then he started to masturbate slowly, obviously he didn't resist and started to push fast and I fill the condom, I take half and the rest I throw it on me once I was in the bathroom :3

that's a hard nope from me. i love my dog cum straight from the tap. the idea of it entering any container (like condom or a glass) before consuming is kind of a turn off for me

that's a hard nope from me. i love my dog cum straight from the tap. the idea of it entering any container (like condom or a glass) before consuming is kind of a turn off for me
On the other hand I do love cum collection in a glass for example since it shows how much there is. :p

I'm newish to this sort of thing. Had only done oral prior with a few dogs different sizes on me not on them. Would it be ok for me to put a condom on him before he mounts me?! Also any training tips to have him mount or perform orally?

I'm newish to this sort of thing. Had only done oral prior with a few dogs different sizes on me not on them. Would it be ok for me to put a condom on him before he mounts me?! Also any training tips to have him mount or perform orally?
why would you do the condom bit? sounds like a good way to get it stuck inside you. i don't know how would you even go about putting a condom on him before mounting. they don't get hard before penetration like we do.

"training for sex" is wrong on so many levels.. he either wants it and does in on his own or he doesn't and you leave him alone, simple as that.

Never heard of doing this. For ease of clean up, sure, I could see it being helpful but it would deny me my favorite part of an experience.

I have, and he seemed to enjoy it, though I'm one who prefers it "straight from the tap". Plus it does have a slightly funky taste (like latex, as the OP said).

why would you do the condom bit? sounds like a good way to get it stuck inside you. i don't know how would you even go about putting a condom on him before mounting. they don't get hard before penetration like we do.

"training for sex" is wrong on so many levels.. he either wants it and does in on his own or he doesn't and you leave him alone, simple as that.
When I say training to mount I’m talking about properly so they don’t hurt you or doesn’t try to mount your other family members, there’s a time and place for it. Also the oral part is so they don’t nip you down there.

Back