Condom Concerns

@fluffyduff : You usually can pull out while climaxing respectively shortly before. It takes a little time for your ejaculation to actually leave the penis.

That's definitely not enough safety for copulation with human girls, as precum and a small amount still might or will get inside, but it's not relevant in terms of a dog girl. She won't get pregnant, anyway. DNA not compatible, no chance.

Stimulate her beforehand and do whatever you want - if you're climaxing raw, just pull out and have a kitchen paper towel laying aside. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe your girl is crazy for it and licks you clean, who knows. Mine is. The few % which flow in will not leave a waste or "cum dripping" out. And if your girl likes the taste, she'll clean herself anyway if there's something in the fur near her vulva.

The risks are very low and the fun is more intense. Additionally many dog girls will synchronize with the male, as such if she feels that you're climaxing, they might climax as well shortly beforehand. But this depends on the individual dog's personal traits and goals.

If you like to follow some of the other hints (while I don't see a need to "stimulate her by pure skin" and exclude sleeves, as they can add so much fun for her, actually - which is just not possible with smooth penis skin, no matter the lasting time) - do that as well. I personally would not "distract" my thoughts from my girl and the others as I love to focus, but it all depends on what people wish for. Try some hints and experiment a bit.

And - after all - if you ejaculate in her completely, this is not comparable to exaggerating furry drawings where cum splats everywhere. :ROFLMAO:
It takes two to four hours and you'll not see anything dripping or running out. The fur might get sticky for a while, but you can easily clean it with a damp cotton cloth. Or she licks it clean, many do.

It is suggested to go with her on a walk beforehand, as well as after you're done (with a small break in between, 10-20 minutes are fine, can be 30 as well) and let her drink (which she will in most cases), peeing washes most of the remains out. Which additionally reduces infectious risks in terms of UTIs

If sleeves are not in your favor, then try the other hints in regards of distraction or playing with your imagination. There are lots of ways and I'm sure you'll find one working for both of you.
I never had the willpower to pull out. I actually buried my cock to the balls and pumped as deep as I could.

@fluffyduff : You usually can pull out while climaxing respectively shortly before. It takes a little time for your ejaculation to actually leave the penis.

That's definitely not enough safety for copulation with human girls, as precum and a small amount still might or will get inside, but it's not relevant in terms of a dog girl. She won't get pregnant, anyway. DNA not compatible, no chance.

Stimulate her beforehand and do whatever you want - if you're climaxing raw, just pull out and have a kitchen paper towel laying aside. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe your girl is crazy for it and licks you clean, who knows. Mine is. The few % which flow in will not leave a waste or "cum dripping" out. And if your girl likes the taste, she'll clean herself anyway if there's something in the fur near her vulva.

The risks are very low and the fun is more intense. Additionally many dog girls will synchronize with the male, as such if she feels that you're climaxing, they might climax as well shortly beforehand. But this depends on the individual dog's personal traits and goals.

If you like to follow some of the other hints (while I don't see a need to "stimulate her by pure skin" and exclude sleeves, as they can add so much fun for her, actually - which is just not possible with smooth penis skin, no matter the lasting time) - do that as well. I personally would not "distract" my thoughts from my girl and the others as I love to focus, but it all depends on what people wish for. Try some hints and experiment a bit.

And - after all - if you ejaculate in her completely, this is not comparable to exaggerating furry drawings where cum splats everywhere. :ROFLMAO:
It takes two to four hours and you'll not see anything dripping or running out. The fur might get sticky for a while, but you can easily clean it with a damp cotton cloth. Or she licks it clean, many do.

It is suggested to go with her on a walk beforehand, as well as after you're done (with a small break in between, 10-20 minutes are fine, can be 30 as well) and let her drink (which she will in most cases), peeing washes most of the remains out. Which additionally reduces infectious risks in terms of UTIs

If sleeves are not in your favor, then try the other hints in regards of distraction or playing with your imagination. There are lots of ways and I'm sure you'll find one working for both of you.
Thank you for all your advice. Pulling out was definitely not an option lol.

Believe me, I want nothing more then to be able to raw dog my girl but unfortunately I live with other people and I’m paranoid of cum dripping out of her pussy at the wrong time.
That's fucking hilarious! Mom "What's that leaking out" "OMG! She's infected! We need to take her to the vet!" Vet "it was puzzling at first but when I put it under the microscope I finally solved the mystery!" You "it wasn't me!".

Still had the other issue lol but thankfully I was able to go for some more rounds. Hopefully it will just get better with experience.
I think it will. Glad you had a great experience!
I remember the first time with my dog. I seriously doubt I lasted 2 minutes. Lol

Well sometime I also use condoms with mine but feels better with out always clean her before even starting any sexuality activate anyways but when using condom I like to pull it off near the end as that love the taste of my juices I get them into 69 just before I pull off so I can also enjoy there cookies to tastes so good

Like any thing if worried about not lasting long, go slow, practice with changing rhythm going slow. Some people are just hyper sensitive but again going slow and practice makes perfect!

Some times jerking off first helps, now days I'm only good for once a week, so I just make it go slow and focus on blowing her mind!

I have never used a condom and never had issues, just practice proper hygene!

My bad everyone, I have been completely swamped with work for the last several weeks and haven’t even had any time to myself let alone my girl, so I imagine my “issue” is probably even worse now. Thankfully things are finally clearing up now and I’ve finally been able to spend as much time with her as she deserves so fingers crossed my girl will give me a lot of loving soon 🥠. I have to make it up to her after neglecting her for so long. Thank you all for your advice.

My bad everyone, I have been completely swamped with work for the last several weeks and haven’t even had any time to myself let alone my girl, so I imagine my “issue” is probably even worse now. Thankfully things are finally clearing up now and I’ve finally been able to spend as much time with her as she deserves so fingers crossed my girl will give me a lot of loving soon 🥠. I have to make it up to her after neglecting her for so long. Thank you all for your advice.
So, have you had the chance to please her without a condom?

Back