Condom Concerns

fluffyduff

Tourist
Hello, longtime lurker and first time poster here. Just had a serious question I needed an answer to. I’ve used a condom every time I’ve had sex with my girl, which has been a couple times a week for about a month or so now. I’ve recently read that dogs can sometimes react badly to the latex in condoms. I’ve never noticed any negative reactions from my girl, so would it be safe to continue using a condom during sex?

The only thing to worry about with condoms would be an allergic reaction, so if she'd not reacting badly already you don't have to worry about that right now. Anyone can potentially develop an allergy with repeated exposure, so it would be good to keep your eyes open for symptoms, but for the most part it's quite safe to continue using condoms.

The only thing to worry about with condoms would be an allergic reaction, so if she'd not reacting badly already you don't have to worry about that right now. Anyone can potentially develop an allergy with repeated exposure, so it would be good to keep your eyes open for symptoms, but for the most part it's quite safe to continue using condoms.
Thank you so much for the reply. Really puts my mind a little more at ease now.

To answer your original question if she isn't showing any signs of reaction you're good to go however do keep an eye on it just to be safe.

Believe me, I want nothing more then to be able to raw dog my girl but unfortunately I live with other people and I’m paranoid of cum dripping out of her pussy at the wrong time.
Hows your pull out game cheif? XD jk

To answer your original question if she isn't showing any signs of reaction you're good to go however do keep an eye on it just to be safe.

Hows your pull out game cheif? XD jk
I have a feeling I wouldn’t be able to resist, which is why I’ve never tried haha

In that case...
Heres to honor. To getting on her, staying on her, if you can cum in her cum on her.
For you personally, how long after sex with your girl does cum continue to leak out of her cookie? I know eventually I’m going to give in, so I wanna make sure I know what I’m in for.

For you personally, how long after sex with your girl does cum continue to leak out of her cookie? I know eventually I’m going to give in, so I wanna make sure I know what I’m in for.
Generally what's there comes out almost immediately upon pull out so there is nothing that leaks out later. We could do it and walk out into the living room as soon as my erection has gone down and noone would be the wiser.
You gotta at least wait for the erection to go away because let's be honest a tent party would be more obvious than something leaking out that noones would notice anyways unless they really looking. Lol

Generally what's there comes out almost immediately upon pull out so there is nothing that leaks out later. We could do it and walk out into the living room as soon as my erection has gone down and noone would be the wiser.
You gotta at least wait for the erection to go away because let's be honest a tent party would be more obvious than something leaking out that noones would notice anyways unless they really looking. Lol
Ever experience any instances where some dripped out long after you had sex?

To be honest, I've never noticed my girl dripping. She cleans herself immediately afterwards, and nothing ever seems to come out later on.

Ever experience any instances where some dripped out long after you had sex?
No, never that I recall.
She cleans herself up immediately after and iv never seen anything drip afterwards.
I can say you have ZERO to worry about but I'll bet you money you are still gonna anyways and honestly i cant say i blame you. I'd say give it a try when you KNOW for fact noone will be around for a few hours and see what happens.

No, never that I recall.
She cleans herself up immediately after and iv never seen anything drip afterwards.
I can say you have ZERO to worry about but I'll bet you money you are still gonna anyways and honestly i cant say i blame you. I'd say give it a try when you KNOW for fact noone will be around for a few hours and see what happens.
Appreciate the advice, definitely makes me feel a little less worried now, cause I’ve been dying to try it out. She already feels amazing with a condom on, so I can only imagine how she feels without it.

Appreciate the advice, definitely makes me feel a little less worried now, cause I’ve been dying to try it out. She already feels amazing with a condom on, so I can only imagine how she feels without it.
No worries. Any time.

like it has been said, in most cases you should be fine. most stuff wont go in rather deep and will come out immediately, the rest wont be that visible. But it depends on how wet she is and how much cum gets deposited how deep. In large bitches it may take a bit longer to reappear.

mind sharing why are you even using a condom? the ability to "be free" is one of the better perks of zoo life... things connecting directly, no stds, no pregnancies.
No pregnancies is true...but I know first hand sti's are possible & the symptoms are not fun. Luckily you never have to explain exactly how you came in contact with it & as an animal breeder it's expected you might.

.. but I know first hand sti's are possible & the symptoms are not fun.
Infections? Sure. That's a thing with -all- sorts of unprotected intercourse without regards to the animal types involved (including humans).

If she has an UTI and you are unlucky, you'll catch the bacterial infection yourself. Inversely the same.

But STDs? Virus infections or some of the more gravely bacterial infections which are mainly spread by humans? That's hard to experience as long as the animal is not sexually copulated with / by multiple humans. 🤷‍♂️

And in regards to UTIs there's no need to explain anything animal related. You can catch those as well from humans. Just tell this the doc and get the corresponding antibiotics, after 7 to 14 days it's gone. Same goes for your animal and the vet. And let it get treated, as the antibiotics cost a lower sum than damaged kidneys or bladder. That's really expensive or gravely, then.

Believe me, I want nothing more then to be able to raw dog my girl but unfortunately I live with other people and I’m paranoid of cum dripping out of her pussy at the wrong time.
Your worried about cum leaking but not concerned that she stays swollen and like she is in heat?

I think there's a few other threads on condoms, but I think your reason is the only one that's made sense to me. I can't think of any other reason why someone would bother with one. You mentioned how you cum too quickly in another thread; it's probably so much quicker without the condom huh? lol... or does it feel pretty close to not wearing one at all?
Has she ever started dripping hours after your sex sesh before?
I’ve actually never done it without a condom because I’m worried of that exact dripping situation happening haha. But yea I imagine it would probably be much quicker without a condom lol.

Only one way to find out. Just do it ;) lol!
Unless your roommates are zoos themselves, I doubt they'd be able to link her cum drippings to you, but that's just my opinion. It probably wouldn't even cross their minds. At least you'll know what you're dealing with instead of staying paranoid without actually knowing if it would even be a problem. If it ends up being a problem, you could always just go back to using a condom.
Very convincing argument haha. I’ve been dying to do it but at the same time I also know I’d probably be a two pump chump without it lol. I’m thinking I might want to at least solve my stamina problem first before I start going in raw 😂.

@fluffyduff : You usually can pull out while climaxing respectively shortly before. It takes a little time for your ejaculation to actually leave the penis.

That's definitely not enough safety for copulation with human girls, as precum and a small amount still might or will get inside, but it's not relevant in terms of a dog girl. She won't get pregnant, anyway. DNA not compatible, no chance.

Stimulate her beforehand and do whatever you want - if you're climaxing raw, just pull out and have a kitchen paper towel laying aside. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe your girl is crazy for it and licks you clean, who knows. Mine is. The few % which flow in will not leave a waste or "cum dripping" out. And if your girl likes the taste, she'll clean herself anyway if there's something in the fur near her vulva.

The risks are very low and the fun is more intense. Additionally many dog girls will synchronize with the male, as such if she feels that you're climaxing, they might climax as well shortly beforehand. But this depends on the individual dog's personal traits and goals.

If you like to follow some of the other hints (while I don't see a need to "stimulate her by pure skin" and exclude sleeves, as they can add so much fun for her, actually - which is just not possible with smooth penis skin, no matter the lasting time) - do that as well. I personally would not "distract" my thoughts from my girl and the others as I love to focus, but it all depends on what people wish for. Try some hints and experiment a bit.

And - after all - if you ejaculate in her completely, this is not comparable to exaggerating furry drawings where cum splats everywhere. :ROFLMAO:
It takes two to four hours and you'll not see anything dripping or running out. The fur might get sticky for a while, but you can easily clean it with a damp cotton cloth. Or she licks it clean, many do.

It is suggested to go with her on a walk beforehand, as well as after you're done (with a small break in between, 10-20 minutes are fine, can be 30 as well) and let her drink (which she will in most cases), peeing washes most of the remains out. Which additionally reduces infectious risks in terms of UTIs

If sleeves are not in your favor, then try the other hints in regards of distraction or playing with your imagination. There are lots of ways and I'm sure you'll find one working for both of you.

@fluffyduff : You usually can pull out while climaxing respectively shortly before. It takes a little time for your ejaculation to actually leave the penis.

That's definitely not enough safety for copulation with human girls, as precum and a small amount still might or will get inside, but it's not relevant in terms of a dog girl. She won't get pregnant, anyway. DNA not compatible, no chance.

Stimulate her beforehand and do whatever you want - if you're climaxing raw, just pull out and have a kitchen paper towel laying aside. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe your girl is crazy for it and licks you clean, who knows. Mine is. The few % which flow in will not leave a waste or "cum dripping" out. And if your girl likes the taste, she'll clean herself anyway if there's something in the fur near her vulva.

The risks are very low and the fun is more intense. Additionally many dog girls will synchronize with the male, as such if she feels that you're climaxing, they might climax as well shortly beforehand. But this depends on the individual dog's personal traits and goals.

If you like to follow some of the other hints (while I don't see a need to "stimulate her by pure skin" and exclude sleeves, as they can add so much fun for her, actually - which is just not possible with smooth penis skin, no matter the lasting time) - do that as well. I personally would not "distract" my thoughts from my girl and the others as I love to focus, but it all depends on what people wish for. Try some hints and experiment a bit.

And - after all - if you ejaculate in her completely, this is not comparable to exaggerating furry drawings where cum splats everywhere. :ROFLMAO:
It takes two to four hours and you'll not see anything dripping or running out. The fur might get sticky for a while, but you can easily clean it with a damp cotton cloth. Or she licks it clean, many do.

It is suggested to go with her on a walk beforehand, as well as after you're done (with a small break in between, 10-20 minutes are fine, can be 30 as well) and let her drink (which she will in most cases), peeing washes most of the remains out. Which additionally reduces infectious risks in terms of UTIs

If sleeves are not in your favor, then try the other hints in regards of distraction or playing with your imagination. There are lots of ways and I'm sure you'll find one working for both of you.
The only reason I was hesitant to try pulling out before is because I know I won’t be able to help myself and cum deep inside 😂. But it appears from all the advice I’ve received from you and others that the risks are really minimal and I think I’m going to just take the plunge and see what happens. Thank you all for your kind advice.

I never had the willpower to pull out. I actually buried my cock to the balls and pumped as deep as I could.

Thank you for all your advice. Pulling out was definitely not an option lol.

Back