Compartmentalizing Behaviors

baphefrip

Tourist
Hey guys, a personal question... and probably a good conversation to have in general.

For male dogs participating in M/M or M/F activities what are/have you done to help separate the mundane and the erotic? How have you conditioned your boy to behave himself in front of company and other household members, and then still be able to "play" in private?

I would hate to have a pup constantly trying to mount guests. One behavior I have observed is my boy's (10months old) fixation on peoples genitals, he will go right up to strangers and shove his nose into their groins, and butts... How have you counteracted behaviors like that? I know people don't immediately assume zoo... I understand that. But my boy is very well trained otherwise, but cant seem to keep his nose out of peoples business.

Best,
Bap.

You do not have to do anything special. Just tell the people to gently move him away if he does that. It is quite natural for dogs to smell other people as they do the same with other animals. Nobody is going to suspect there is any other reason. As for the mounting part, my dog does not do that and he is extremely horny all the time. I think a dog is easily able to understand that you are the only one who offers these "services" :p And maybe a few more friends. But if he does that you can apply the same approach as above, tell the people to move him away and ignore him and blame it on dominant behavior or even say that he is excited. It is a dog, these kind of things are kind of usual. Moreover if you keep him well satisfied, he will not be horny enough to even think about mounting other people. :D

that is totally true. my shep and i have playtime that leads up to being together, and i am usually naked the entire time. its part of it. he sees me get undressed and that plus my scent lets him know that i am ready to play. sometimes he intitates and i will encourage and play back.

if people are over i kinda ignore it like its no big deal and just say to shoo him off and he will go lay down.

if you make a big deal about it...someone might say...hmm, why is this a big deal?

Tal cual, un animal doméstico hace igualmente cosas de animal, domesticado.
Hay que poner ante los otros cara de normalidad normal e invitarlos a alejarlo, o si no resulta, hacerlo uno
Es importante poder seguir haciendo una vida normal.
Lo que pasa en nuestra intimidad es nuestro.
Y como no existen los secretos de a dos. La primera regla es callar.

Back