Colonizing a legal state?

caninemind

Tourist
Do you think there would be any chance of us real animal lovers moving en masse to one of the U.S states/territories where zoohilia has at least no laws out right demonizing it?( IE NM, WY,WV, HI) establishing a large enough population within one of these states and organizing to push for at least some proper legal representation for our way of life? ( and to those who do live in those states which one has the largest/most respected/organized zoo community ( if one could possibly exist there ): ...)

Are you thinking because a state doesn't have a law that everyone in that state may be okay with it? Just because there isn't a law doesn't mean anything. A courts job is to slap something on you that relates to a charge even if they don't have something that is specific.

I remember the last one. :D He eventually admitted to being a beginner scam artist and wanted us to grade his performance. :D

No.
lol.......did you mean this for the scammer thread? I'm so confused now.........

Also. What possibly makes you think living together in a "community" which the only trait they share in common is attraction towards animals, or more often to those who are attracted to animals, would in any way be a utopia?

I'd sooner see the majority of people in this "community" dead than willingly uproot my life to go live side by side with them.

Also. What possibly makes you think living together in a "community" which the only trait they share in common is attraction towards animals, or more often to those who are attracted to animals, would in any way be a utopia?

I'd sooner see the majority of people in this "community" dead than willingly uproot my life to go live side by side with them.
the "utopia" comes from the incredibly stupid fantasy of being able to fuck any animal... because "we" totally pass them around like joints.

Lets see here, do I really want to move everything I have to another state just to be near a bunch of people I don't know and have absolutely nothing in common with besides having sex with animals, that'll be a hard "oh hell no" to that. I don't have any desire to be part of any such thing, I'm quite happy right where I'm at without a single other person for a mile.

Gay isn't illegal gay community's are welcomed by business.
What does that have to do with how horrible it would be to pretend a sexual orientation is something that transcends the sickeningness of the "gay community's" agenda of "we're here, we're queer, we fuck everything that moves, get used to it".

Sharing one trait does not magically make everything else about the person or "community" tolerable.

Yep, just like how despite being gay, living in a "gay community" would be sickening.
Gay isn't illegal gay community's are welcomed by buisness
What does that have to do with how horrible it would be to pretend a sexual orientation is something that transcends the sickeningness of the "gay community's" agenda of "we're here, we're queer, we fuck everything that moves, get used to it".

Sharing one trait does not magically make everything else about the person or "community" tolerable.
Homophobe much?

i'm deeply worried this is also the general agenda of all the "savior" or "we totally should join the lgtwtfbbq" types... because heteros are also one big club, right?

i'm deeply worried this is also the general agenda of all the "savior" or "we totally should join the lgtwtfbbq" types... because heteros are also one big club, right?
The idiots in the "gay community" blaming the government for not protecting them from getting monkeypox while they're out their fucking every random stranger they meet in a bar; no more represent me as a gay man then the straight "community" does.

Do you think there would be any chance of us real animal lovers moving en masse to one of the U.S states/territories where zoohilia has at least no laws out right demonizing it?( IE NM, WY,WV, HI) establishing a large enough population within one of these states and organizing to push for at least some proper legal representation for our way of life? ( and to those who do live in those states which one has the largest/most respected/organized zoo community ( if one could possibly exist there ): ...)
Not unless a civil war happens to destabilize everything. The only reason it's not directly illegal there is because the state hasn't found a need to think about it. An emass immigration is going to gather unwanted attention and ruin it for the ones already there.

Come back when you buy a decent sized private island. The only place I can think of besides space or an island is a remote lawlessness part of Africa.

Or you can move to one of those European states it's legal at.

Gay isn't illegal gay community's are welcomed by buisness

Homophobe much?
The act it's self isn't the problem, it's the far left culture it developed by being rejected by the right wing. Also the fact communities based off sex or sexual preferences tend to look cringe, and are not child friendly.

Back