cigarettes

I despise smoke. The smell of smoke makes me feel like I’m being choked to death, and whenever I pass by a smoker, I can’t help but gag. If someone’s a heavy smoker, chances are, I’m not going to be hanging around them for long. Just the smell pisses me off for some inexplicable reason.

However, I don’t hold any animosity towards the people behind the act. My mama used to be a heavy smoker (she’s still working to quit), and she only got into it because back in the day, the only breaks she was allowed to take for work were smoke breaks, so she was pretty much forced to start. Once that nicotine sets in and calms you down after a stressful day of working three jobs and caring for two obnoxious toddlers on your own, it’s pretty hard to let go of that. I don’t blame her for latching onto such a habit.

So while I absolutely can’t stand the smell of smoke and it’s pretty much the bane of my existence, it’s kind of hard to be upset with smokers or judge them too harshly. At the end of the day, who knows what their stories are.

Quitting was the HARDEST thing to do for me. I found great pleasure in it and hating the smell myself, I went to great lengths to cover it up to the point non smokers thought I didn't smoke.

Then I had a choice - quit the fags or lose the ability to have sex.

It was a no-brainer and have been three years smoke free :cool:

Quitting was the HARDEST thing to do for me. I found great pleasure in it and hating the smell myself, I went to great lengths to cover it up to the point non smokers thought I didn't smoke.

Then I had a choice - quit the fags or lose the ability to have sex.

It was a no-brainer and have been three years smoke free :cool:
i was forced to quit by being locked up for 6 and a half years, first thing i did when out was buy a pack. Told myself i wouldn't but still did.

I used to smoke weed and cigarette. I quit smoking weed because I was too paranoid on it and I quit cigarettes because it was a dirty habit that was killing me very slowly. Now I'm "clean" for 7 years.

My brother is a chain smoker. I need a shower after visiting my brother.
once off parole i can go back to smoking weed, i already am approved for a medical card but my po said no until my parole is over with

Back