Cheating in Video games?

Lucky11

Lurker
I honestly don't mind using them in single player games as they can be useful in making the game less frustrating and tedious in some aspects.

How do you feel about using in cheats video games?

Only if it's in the game.

If I have to go out of my way to cheat to have fun then I'm not going to bother

As far as online mutliplayer I'm against it! Way to many "pros" are getting outed as cheating. If you gotta cheat then why bother playing?

Cheats only if it's single player offline and you have beaten the game first. Cheats make the game more fun after you completed it.

Cheat only to have fun single player only.

There's nothing like using a weapons cheat in Grand theft Auto to stop the "progression/money wall" in order to cause unlimited rampages

Cheating is fine with me if some part is really tidious to do or something that you need is really hard to get

Cheating is fine so long as it doesn't harm other player's enjoyment of the game (getting a hacked shiny pokémon because you want a pretty team is chill, but using an aim bot in cs:go is not, imho)

As long as it's singleplayer I don't mind (For others)
Personally i don't like cheating on the first playthrough of a game (unless I find it boring/don't like it) I think it's killing the immersion. After that first playthrough I don't mind, because I know more the game and I already had the first impression and the orginial sensations which I won't have anymore.

TL;DR I don't mind If i already finished the game

Back