Chance Unflared (Bad Dragon)

Vybenz

Tourist
Not sure if this has been posted about before, but at least in sure this is the right forum!

I have a bad dragon chance unflared (medium). It is totally awesome. It was hard to get, (took patience and site checks), but I am confident it's better than other toys out there of the same kind (such as Sinnovator). Medium is a perfect size for me, the details are awesome, everything is just like it should be. Super high quality and durable. And yes the shipping was super discreet, didn't even say "bad dragon" in the small print or anything. Was marked as if from a private sender. I would totally recommend it if you can get your hands on one.

I have Chance Flared, Bumble Hooves, and Vector (Medium)

I think the Bumble Hooves is the best one by far.
Chance Flared is nice too but wont stand up on his own and is not that ferm
Vector i alsmost never use because it is not smooth at all and hurts after a while.

If you ever want to buy another one i would really recommend Bumble hooves

Not sure if this has been posted about before, but at least in sure this is the right forum!

I have a bad dragon chance unflared (medium). It is totally awesome. It was hard to get, (took patience and site checks), but I am confident it's better than other toys out there of the same kind (such as Sinnovator). Medium is a perfect size for me, the details are awesome, everything is just like it should be. Super high quality and durable. And yes the shipping was super discreet, didn't even say "bad dragon" in the small print or anything. Was marked as if from a private sender. I would totally recommend it if you can get your hands on one.

Attachments

• 1686352836522.png
    1686352836522.png
    813.2 KB · Views: 6
Back