Cervix and K9 Semen into the Womb: Does it Happen?

Have you had dog actually shoot semen past cervix into your uterus?

• Yes, love it. it felt like.... [do share]

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Never flet him hit my cervix with cock just his cum.

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Just the stubby end of his cock nudges my cervix but nothing goes in

Votes: 39 48.1%

• Total voters
After having kids, when I ovulate my cervix is open enough to fit the tip of my thumb inside. It feels super good to stroke it like that and I’ve definitely fantasized about the end of a dogs cock slipping into it and cumming inside. The shape of their tip would make it more reasonable than the head of a man’s cock.

After having kids, when I ovulate my cervix is open enough to fit the tip of my thumb inside. It feels super good to stroke it like that and I’ve definitely fantasized about the end of a dogs cock slipping into it and cumming inside. The shape of their tip would make it more reasonable than the head of a man’s cock.
Any other woman's who ahve had kids found this to be the case with their stud dog's cock tip?

After having kids, when I ovulate my cervix is open enough to fit the tip of my thumb inside.
You can push your thumb inside of your cervix?
I would go check that up if I were you because that does not sound healthy.
It should close again after you have given birth.

You can push your thumb inside of your cervix?
I would go check that up if I were you because that does not sound healthy.
It should close again after you have given birth.
Yeah. It’s normal. I don’t know that I could put my thumb through (at least not easily) it but I can put the tip of it in. My obgyn told me it’s normal for some women to stay 1cm “dilated” if they’ve had a baby before. I’ve also been looked at by a urogynecologist as well (I had pelvic surgery to repair my muscles because my first was 9lb 13oz and he messed me up lol). When I’m not ovulating it’s not nearly that open. I think it’s likely open like that during my period as well but I haven’t checked.

There's a video of a chick getting fucked by a dog and after the dog pulls out the guy uses an endo scope/snake cam to show you inside her pussy... Their cum gets pretty deep in there

This question keeps coming up, no matter how many times its answered. Cervixes are muscles intended to keep a baby inside a womb for 36-40 weeks. Not only is it strong enough to accomplish that under many difficult conditions, it is also strong enough to keep things OUT...again, under what can be difficult conditions. Unless your "dog" is a llama, his cock does NOT turn corners. Wishful thinking will never make a straight line turn left, right, up or down. At the risk of some smartass joking about it....it is not a joystick. Any simple anatomy drawing will point up what is and is not going to happen. The front few inches of a dog pecker swells away from the os, sideways and forward....the bone does not move with it, beyond initial penetration. Once forward of the bone, the penis is softer, far less rigid. If he actually reaches the cervix mouth, his pecker tip will slide PAST it, not into it; all the angles are wrong. Perhaps this us why some women are convinced it penetrated....it would mimic how the obgyn's fingers feel.

And consider this. If the doggie did manage to poke that little donut, hes going to hit it ONCE, and dismount in a hurry. Way too many people here are getting their "knowledge" from fiction and fantasy. Hit that little mouth and SHE'LL kill you....The dog will be utrpfq, because his cock HURTS. Pain is a great discourager of bad behavior and wrong moves. Dogs, unlike people, rarely make the same mistake twice.

I dont care WHAT the girl says....if she hasnt been physically modified, it did not happen.

Last edited:
I have known a few owmen who swear this has happened; seems tough to happen considering how tight neck of the cervix can be, but also how much higher in temp [4-5°] dog semen is it could be a bit too 'hot' for the uterus to be enjoyable, but I'm not a woman. As i said a few i know said it happened and it was great. Thus a poll, do elaborate. Did your OBYGN ever notice tenderness on cervix from the at home fun?
YES! Cervix penetration by a dog penis CAN and DOES happen. It can happen because a dog's penis is shaped specifically for that penetration. However, all varieties of dog equipment are not shaped the same and not all can penetrate the cervix. In an unusual X-ray event, a young woman was X-rayed while having sex with a dog. It clearly shows the dog's penis penetrating the cervix and ejaculating directly into the uterus. When questioned after the session, the young woman said that she felt the penetration and the ejaculation so intensely that it triggered an orgasm. Also, “Yes, it hurt a little like being nipped but the pleasure overwhelmed me.” For the curious:

https://***********.com/videos/xray-of-dogs-cock-cumming-inside-of-woman-160231.html

https://***********.com/videos/xray-of-dogs-cock-cumming-inside-of-woman-160231.html
and that's all it takes to create more fetishists and/or ppl who believe cervical penetration by a canine can happen. an okay quality animation. not to mention a real x-ray wouldn't be that detailed since most of the tissue won't reflect any rays to give image.

too bad all it takes is to handle a real canine penis once to know this is fake. in the "second magnification" part where the tip does the cervical penetration... the little tip (which btw not all canine penises even have, some are just blunt) doesn't get hard, just flexes a bit with each squirt and the flexing itself isn't "powerful" enough to enter anything.

don't spread random bullshit.

YES! Cervix penetration by a dog penis CAN and DOES happen. It can happen because a dog's penis is shaped specifically for that penetration. However, all varieties of dog equipment are not shaped the same and not all can penetrate the cervix. In an unusual X-ray event, a young woman was X-rayed while having sex with a dog. It clearly shows the dog's penis penetrating the cervix and ejaculating directly into the uterus. When questioned after the session, the young woman said that she felt the penetration and the ejaculation so intensely that it triggered an orgasm. Also, “Yes, it hurt a little like being nipped but the pleasure overwhelmed me.” For the curious:

That footage is fake, and has been known to be fake since just after it first showed up years ago. X-rays just plain "don't work that way", and no x-ray tech worth the name would even make the attempt - That much X-ray exposure wouldn't *QUITE* be a guarantee of cancer, but damned close to it.

Quit spewing bullshit.

Ah...lychee-san, the one post wonder...another nonreader. Yo, intrepid explorer of the great grey-green greasy Limpopo ribber....what part of "the angles are all wrong" is THAT hard to understand that you create a whole new nick to misunderstand it....when something is stupid enough that you need to hear it in stereo its pretty offensively stupid, no?

Ah...lychee-san, the one post wonder...another nonreader. Yo, intrepid explorer of the great grey-green greasy Limpopo ribber....what part of "the angles are all wrong" is THAT hard to understand that you create a whole new nick to misunderstand it....when something is stupid enough that you need to hear it in stereo its pretty offensively stupid, no?
you know how when a person dies, they don't really know about it and it only affects those around them? i think it's the same for stupidity.

It occurs to me that once upon a time, the Poll Parrot shoe people had fluoroscopes that let mom see your toes in the shoes, to be sure of a proper fit. Maybe thats what has our neighborhood lychee nut going here. Put a whole chickee under the doggie and the pair under the fluoroscope and watch. Some folks will buy anything.

It occurs to me that once upon a time, the Poll Parrot shoe people had fluoroscopes that let mom see your toes in the shoes, to be sure of a proper fit. Maybe thats what has our neighborhood lychee nut going here. Put a whole chickee under the doggie and the pair under the fluoroscope and watch. Some folks will buy anything.
Yep. And funny thing... Those things were flat-out banned by most (if not all) states back in the 60s - 'cause they were outright DANGEROUS due to the insanely high X-ray exposure. I recall reading about 'em in the MCLA (Michigan Compiled Laws, Annotated - about a 40-volume set of coffee table books) at the library years ago - Michigan's version of the ban made the mere possession of the gizmos a 6 year/$20K felony charge for anybody who had one, functional or not.

Never mind the concept that your typical X-ray is a "flash" that lasts a few hundredths of a second- specifically to minimize exposure. The idea that an X-ray tech would even CONSIDER an exposure the length of that pathetic fake video is laughable. The gal would effectively be microwaved, even at lowest output, and if she survived it, you can bet on the first cancers starting to show up within a few months, if not sooner.

But hey, for those that think with their pecker, that idea is a "Yeah? So? As long as I get my beat-off material, it's all good!" concept.

Yep....Reality is hard. Those machines were very well built, but I wonder in retrospect how much damage they caused. The Atomic Age brought us a lot of things....various cancers are on the top of the hit parade.....

The gal would effectively be microwaved, even at lowest output, and if she survived it, you can bet on the first cancers starting to show up within a few months, if not sooner.
You just don't get it, she's a martyr for the cause! She obviously sacrificed herself in the pursuit of knowledge to prove all us "know it alls" wrong! She's a heroine damn it! :LOL:

Yep....Reality is hard. Those machines were very well built, but I wonder in retrospect how much damage they caused. The Atomic Age brought us a lot of things....various cancers are on the top of the hit parade.....
As I recall from my reading back then, there was an INCREDIBLE wave of radiation burns from them that led up to the bans being imposed in the first place. There were descriptions of burns so bad that amputations were required. The associated wave of assorted flavors of skin and bone cancer didn't show up until a few years after the bans were in place. If I didn't misunderstand things, it took a couple years after that before the direct link back to those "shoe sizers" was made.

Bout right....but I imagine the clods who measure for hats with a ring sizer are all salivating over the topic even as it gets demolished. Still wondering who lychee boy is....and whether he should have called himself kumquat instead

Back