Cats and how to?

MagziJazz

Lurker
I've heard of and seen girls getting cats to lick them, but has anyone ever been penetrated by one? My male cat humps on me and enjoys me stimulating him, but I was wondering if it would be okay to take it further.

I've heard of and seen girls getting cats to lick them, but has anyone ever been penetrated by one? My male cat humps on me and enjoys me stimulating him, but I was wondering if it would be okay to take it further.
im prety sure you cant given the anatomy of it. have you looked it up? i think theres another post on here regarding that as well

Considering their penises are not even 2 inches long and extremely narrow he cannot penatrate you and you feel anything

Considering their penises are not even 2 inches long and extremely narrow he cannot penatrate you and you feel anything
I don't know. I've always wanted to stand (crouch) for a Lion and see what those spines are like.

I know many kind of stuff can go through the human mind. If you feel good having him to grind against you, well, go ahead. Don't expect anything to happen through, and try to not force anything, please

I dont think a cat can penetrate, there cocks are just too small, I mean they can lick but because of how rough their tongue is it wouldnt feel that good, their tongue is like sandpaper so if it licks the head of a penis it would hurt, and if it licks a vagina it would hurt, but you can always do stuff to a cat such as jerking them off and helping them cum.

I've actually seen both men and women finding it extremely pleasurable with no pain when a cat licked them in just the right spot.
I dont think a cat can penetrate, there cocks are just too small, I mean they can lick but because of how rough their tongue is it wouldnt feel that good, their tongue is like sandpaper so if it licks the head of a penis it would hurt, and if it licks a vagina it would hurt, but you can always do stuff to a cat such as jerking them off and helping them cum.

I've actually seen both men and women finding it extremely pleasurable with no pain when a cat licked them in just the right spot.
Hi! I can confirm that it is often pleasurable to be given oral by a cat, as someone with a vagina. Not every cat has the same roughness to their tongue, so at the end of the day its all about your personal preference and sensitivity. I have several cats, three of which like to suckle or lick on me, and all three provide a fun experience! I rarely deny them when they start to sniff and nose at me haha

Back