Cant get him to hump..

AussieKnot

Tourist
I have a year and a half year old Aussie. I am having trouble getting him to actually hump when I give him a HJ. He gets hard but doesn’t actually hump. He has bred one dog bitch before so I know he can physically do it. I’ve read other threads and have tried those methods. Just didn’t know if anyone had any other ideas or tricks.

Sometimes if the dog finds out you do everything for him, he will not waste his energy doing the humping.
Let him get horny for a few days and then offer him a hand but let him do the work.

My girlfriend had me help her train her new dog and he wouldn't hump at all for a HJ. In our experience it took a lot of patients and positioning. He just needs to learn. Having someone to help during makes a big diffrence.

Sometimes if the dog finds out you do everything for him, he will not waste his energy doing the humping.
Let him get horny for a few days and then offer him a hand but let him do the work.
This applies and yeah, he gotta know who the bitch in that moment is, he needs a little boost, maybe

My girlfriend had me help her train her new dog and he wouldn't hump at all for a HJ. In our experience it took a lot of patients and positioning. He just needs to learn. Having someone to help during makes a big diffrence.

This is another great key, some dogs are slow learners.

I have a year and a half year old Aussie. I am having trouble getting him to actually hump when I give him a HJ. He gets hard but doesn’t actually hump. He has bred one dog bitch before so I know he can physically do it. I’ve read other threads and have tried those methods. Just didn’t know if anyone had any other ideas or tricks.

I'd suggest you to let him to have some times to relax then get horny again, you gotta work on that as well

If you jerk him until he go hard he probably wouldn't mount you. To get him interested to hump and mount give him only one or two jerks to let him feel the need to do the work, already in your prefered position. Then, whit a little guidance from you the first times it should work. Good luck and enjoy!

Back