Canine Body Types

Generally speaking - the more dogs look like a wolf, the more lovable it is in my eyes. I am a sucker for larger, majestic, beautiful and fluffy canines

I would say that the molossers' build it's what mostly appeals to me, so: Danes, St. Bernards, Rotties, Cani Corso, Pitts, Mastiffs, etc...
I love their big heads, the drooly mouth, the wide chest, and that muscular body that drives me crazy :husky_love:
I also like other different breeds like German Shepherds, Dobies, Huskies, Kurzhaars, Weimaraners, Bracchi italiani, Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs and... I can continue all day, so let's just say that I love molossers above all, but I have exceptions also into other groups (and I could add that I've seen interesting mixes even in mutts)... 😜

I admire muscles and slender body alike (each has its unique point of attractiveness to me). But I personally prefer shorter haired breeds (actually this criteria is originally for cats)

I definitely find stocky, muscular builds more enticing. Not sure how I feel about one coat type over another... Would be interested in a Swiss Mountain Dog, though. :husky_love:

I was wondering, what kind of body types do you lot find attractive in dogs. Big and muscular Dogs, a more sleek streamlined body like with greyhounds, and so on.

Doesn't have to be a sexual thing, but if it is I'd love to know what about a specific breeds build turns you on
Big, muscular, domineering size. Basically big enough to know I am at their will because they can make u, and you can't make them or stop them unless they allow u

I was wondering, what kind of body types do you lot find attractive in dogs. Big and muscular Dogs, a more sleek streamlined body like with greyhounds, and so on.

Doesn't have to be a sexual thing, but if it is I'd love to know what about a specific breeds build turns you on
I like stockier dogs and giant floofs. Newfoundlands, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Golden Retrievers, Rottweilers are some of my favorites.

I’m definitely most attracted to slender but also physically fit. My girl is a lab pit mix and I love seeing her musical tone. But she’s still delicate, feminine, sexy, and gentle.

voor ons is onze trouwe Franse bulldog echt wat we willen. Vrouw houd van missionaris en daar is hij super goed in ook kont tegen kont daar houd hij van. Zuigen laat hij makkelijk en graag gebeuren op verschillende manieren en hij is zeker niet klein geschapen.

For me i do like dogs with short fur, muscular dogs can also be my preference. Pitbulls, dobermans, rottweilers are so beautiful~ I would like to get to know great danes but i havent had the chance.

I like lean but athletic build dogs. Short haired for example: Weimaraners, Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Dobermann, Dalmatians. But I also like wolf-like dogs. Huskies, German or Swiss shepherds, Tamaskan, or smaller: Border collies. I really like the feeling of their fur against my naked body. So for me they are nicer to feel than short haired dogs.

I like lean but athletic build dogs. Short haired for example: Weimaraners, Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Dobermann, Dalmatians. But I also like wolf-like dogs. Huskies, German or Swiss shepherds, Tamaskan, or smaller: Border collies. I really like the feeling of their fur against my naked body. So for me they are nicer to feel than short haired dogs.
Agree 100% think Weimaraner are very handsome gentlemen

Back