Can you get vaginal infection from dog semen?

prettygirl

Lurker
I have not been fucked by one yet as this is my main concern. Are yeast infections or bv common from sex with a dog? Thanx 🖤

No. Not common. Infact a dogs penis is cleaner. But if you don't keep yourself clean then it doesn't matter! 😉

One user here did get an infection after having sex with a stray dog.
Rightful punishment for fucking a dumping a dog in my opinion.

I have not been fucked by one yet as this is my main concern. Are yeast infections or bv common from sex with a dog? Thanx 🖤
Yeast probably not, but there are others. Every persons skin chemistry is different. The Dog will keep himself clean....you do your part on YOUR parts and you shouldnt have trouble. But if you notice itching or hives, get checked....because that COULD signal other, less-pleasant issues that might mimic a yeast infection. Unlike most of the males here, I've had those....not fun. But read the materials here, and stay alert til you've learned what youre about....Buena Fortuna

You already have yeast. Yeast infections are when something else in your diaspora dies off, usually by out of whack ph or by certain antibiotics and the yeast seizes the opportunity to exploit the resources and takes over whatever had the place originally. Your vagina usually maintains the balance very well. It is also very good at defending you from outside invaders like tampons, nasty smegma, that dildo you use every night and never washed, the shit under your fingernails when you're fingering yourself. Trust me that a lot of crap goes inside.

But your tough vagina is like "oh! here comes the dildo! Let's wet this place up!" Me personally have never heard of anyone that I know getting sick from a dog. I'm talking about "oh man, my cousin died when she frenched-kissed her French bulldog She caught the groggy froggy disease!"

Yes, rabies, worms, distemper and other things do cross species.

Allergies is another thing. I can't play with male dogs since jerking off my friend's dog and he shot it right into my eye. Fucking eye closed up instantly. Swole up larger than a swole Arnold Schwarzenegger. Hives wherever the cum landed. I had to make up some crap about something from the rug hitting my eye to my friend's mother. And bailed out from the sleep over. But that's another story.

You're a thousand times more likely to catch some nasty shit from your family, human partner, other humans. Just like the flu running right through everyone in the house. Or a cold.

i think that I've never caught a cold or the flu by kissing my dogs. You know what? I just realized I've never gotten sick once in the last 5 years since deciding not to live with humans anymore. Nothing. Not a cold, cough or the shits.

I'm in the opinion that you'll be just fine if you're not allergic.

Just don't be dirty when you fuck a dog.
 

I don't think an infection is common. They have a clinical panel where you can send in a vaginal swab and see what types of bacteria populate your vagina. I would be interested in seeing results for a woman who gets knotted a lot. Maybe a bit of the bacterial types present in dogs would show but they probably wouldn't be harmful.

If it is a well cared for dog I think a potential allergy is your first concern. However some people do not not take good care of them :( so parasites may be present and canine brucellosis (caused by a bacterium) can be transmitted through semen.

Back