Can male mammals enjoy anal bottoming?

S

satsuma

I've read a few threads where people said their dog can take anal. I wasn't sure if that was male or female dogs.
I met a few beautiful goats, and while I fancied the nannies too, the billies were incredibly handsome and had hefty balls. Is it part of an animal's biology (much like a human's) for the majority of males to not want to engage in anal sex? I'm not too picky, I could go with female goats, but was wondering if the option was there. Doesn't just apply to goats, I like sheep and llamas etc.

This is an interesting question. I will answer it like this. Humans are animals and it is known that humans as animals may or may not enjoy anal. Animals are also animals they also may or may not enjoy anal.

It's a lot higher risk in many areas. I would research what the animal's normal activities are with regards to what you are asking as well if anything should happen make sure to use a ton of lube.

Check here:
As well as here:

It's important to STOP if the animal is showing signs of not wanting anything to do with the actions or approaches you are making. That is as far as my advice goes buddy as I don't do anal with animals. My girl is a canine and we don't do anal. She is happy with me stimulating that area by rubbing but not anything further.

Also, a nice reminder that once you commit to anal if the special lady is a female and not a male as you have stated then you have to stop, wash ur dick, and relube for the other hole as not doing this can cause infection. That's just too much of a hassle in my opinion. Plus I am trying to give my girl pleasure so the vaj is the place 2b ;).

I really hope someone can fill the gaps in my knowledge for you with regards to anal!

Male sheep are known to engage in homosexual behavior, including anal sex, among their own kind. This is discussed in more detail in "Evolution's Rainbow: Diversity, Gender, and Sexuality in Nature and People" by Joan Roughgarden (p. 138–140).

You may be able to read these pages here: https://books.google.de/books?id=7UqqAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA138&lpg=PA138 (if it only shows you page 138, but not the subsequent ones, try to replace the occurrences of 138 in the URL by 139 and reload).

Mind however that not every ram is a willing receiver and them doing it among their own kind does not imply that they enjoy it from a human. I have no personal experience there.

dog prostate location indicates that they get nothing out of it, (disclaimer I am not a vet) however in horse anatomy the prostate is much closer to the rectum and could possibly be stimulated in a similar way, this is sort of consistent with what we see in zoo videos as there are many cases when under anal stimulation whether that be a finger, fist, or dick the stallion becomes erect without assistance.

i personally am not strictly against or pro anal. i do believe it can be enjoyable experience for both parties if done in a caring manner.

The prostate isn't in the same place as humans to where they can be stimulated.
it's literally in the same place as it is in humans. don't make shit up to sound more credible.
prostate.jpg

Their dicks dont get hard during anal and they don't cum.
of course they can and do. canine prostate reacts to physical stimuli in the same way as a human one does. i'm not sure if it's true for dogs, but prostate stimulation is one of possible options when collecting animal semen for medical/breeding reasons. so again, don't make shit up to sound more credible.
people will stretch poor dogs assholes to the point of incontinence.
just a rerepeat since it's pointless to even tell you why it's a stupid statement, don't make shit up to sound more credible.
Dogs humping same sex dogs is not for sex, it's for dominance.
this crap has been debunked so long ago it's kinda hilarious you're even trying to rely on it. dogs can get sexually frustrated too... refer to the gay mating thread if you'd like to know more.

seriously, shame on anyone who takes this guy seriously or even agrees with him. what a load of bullshit to sound smart...

Note that getting hard from being anally penetrated and even cumming is only circumstantial and not conclusive evidence for enjoyment. Indeed, prostate stimulation is used to obtain semen for species conservation in anesthetized animals, meaning that the physiological response even works in mostly unconscious animals.

On the other hand, not getting hard and not cumming are in no way evidence for lack of enjoyment. Source: personal experience as a bottom male. :D The same would apply to an out-of-reach prostate. Direct stimulation of secondary sexual organs isn't the sole possible source of enjoyment and may not even be the most important motivation for engaging in sexual behavior.

While what's true for some humans doesn't have to be true for the next animal, keep in mind that many animal species don't penetrate for sex, some don't even touch. Sexual behavior without physical stimulation of sexual organs predates humanity by hundreds of thousands millenia.

Thanks for all the quick and informative replies, guys! There's differing opinions but that makes sense since not every human male would want anal, even if gently led into it.
In the case of the male sheep, I do wonder if that's a case of the small percentage of homosexual sheep will dominate the nearest ram until it gives in, or if it's mutual (the bottom being happy to receive). I've heard plenty cases of homosexual rape in animals, possibly because the testosterone filled alpha can't find a mate or just wishes to dominate?
As the title is whether males can enjoy anal bottoming or not, I think it's best not to risk it (the percentage will be too low to gamble buying males, managing their more assertive behavior, etc). Shame 'cause seeing those balls dangling and broad proportions were more my thing; I can love a nanny too.

This is a topic I find very interesting though, from an anatomical (where the prostate is) and animal psychology viewpoint. So any other experiences/input, do say!

Ruben's right, in that you don't have to get hard and cum from anal stimulation to enjoy it. I've bottomed multiple times before myself.

There is a Rottie video I believe by pet lust out there that didn’t seem to have cuts in the video that show no real resistance to it. Nor did seem he was drugged which is common in a good portion of bad makes. If he was I wouldn’t believe the Rottie would have taken his turn on his go around. I’m not completely sold on the whole thing myself but exceptions are out there.

There is a Rottie video I believe by pet lust out there that didn’t seem to have cuts in the video that show no real resistance to it. Nor did seem he was drugged which is common in a good portion of bad makes. If he was I wouldn’t believe the Rottie would have taken his turn on his go around. I’m not completely sold on the whole thing myself but exceptions are out there.
there even is a bit longer uneditted version of the video where they do one more go around. i don't think he was drugged.
I like how clear it is when someone fucks their dog in the ass and defends it so hard that you're basically in denial about it. We get it - it feels good for you and you've convinced yourself the dog somehow likes it too. Keep on doing it, nobody is going to stop you. Show me 1 single video of a dogs penis getting hard and ejaculating while being fucked in the ass. All you got are people who get their dick hard first, then fuck them.

Sure, you can enjoy anal without getting erect/cumming. But its more-so the sexual gratification of your partner that is satisfying you in return. But let's not pretend like everyone is totally okay having sex and not orgasming, that's ridiculous.
it's not really about denial (for the record, i don't do anal... well, as a top anyway), but about calling out "facts" in whatever form they appear and your original reply was bullshit of the lowest tier, completely made up so you have something other than "i just don't like it" non-argument, you even keep doing it with the hilariously dumb "you're responsible owner for not boning your dog". you're essentially using the same "i don't like it, here's made up stuff to support why" wannabe logic most anti-zoos use and that's honestly quite sad. we get it, you don't like anal. no need to act like a dumbass over it.

logically speaking, it's very likely that human males aren't the only mammals capable of enjoying anal. simple as that.

The original question was not limited to dogs. Horny donkey vids are a dime a dozen on youtube. They also frequently self suck themselves to orgasm. Ponies and other small equines are there but not as frequently. There are also a few vids of lion brothers taking turns.

There's a PetLust of a black male goat (on this site somewhere). He's muches away at some feed and gets fucked. I wonder what led up to that moment, like if he was "trained" for months and rewarded with food for it. I wouldn't be happy at all with that; I'm only interested in the enjoyment aspect. Or maybe the prostate stimulation is enough for him to think "huh, this feels odd but nice. I'll stay put."

A few petlust videos appear like the animal is drugged which is unpleasant.

My guess is as horses are much bigger than men, their anuses can easily accommodate a human penis which probably don't go deep enough to cause discomfort.

No. The prostate isn't in the same place as humans to where they can be stimulated. Their dicks dont get hard during anal and they don't cum. People arguing for anal are arguing that they will tolerate you doing it. Which means at best your dog is putting up with it because its clear you are happy. At worst its straight up abuse. Dogs can tolerate a lot of stress and people will stretch poor dogs assholes to the point of incontinence. It's a selfish act but it's hard to accept that for people that claim to want to do what's best for the animal and not use it as a sex doll, so their hearts tend to be in the right place, but they are in denial because it feels so good. Either admit you're selfishly treating your dog as a tolerant fleshlight, or find some other way to "get off". Oral stimulation can get both of you off unless you're some type of deviant.

Dogs humping same sex dogs is not for sex, it's for dominance. If there even is penetration, the Male top is the only one receiving any sexual gratification
Um so if the prostate isn't in the same place, where prey tell do you believe it is located?

Can a dog enjoy anal? yes. Do all dogs enjoy it? No, but that is the same for most species. My dog was never a fan of anal so we just did other stuff instead. However I have seen, and that is seen not just here say, but actually seen: Two male dogs engaging in anal sex for pleasure. How do I know it was pleasurable for both, The top dog walked up to the bottom dog and snuffled around under his tail and licked his ass. In response the bottom dog did not walk away or show sign of not being happy, instead the bottom dog flagged his tail and spread his back legs apart slightly and looked back over his shoulder at the top dog. When mounted the bottom dog pushed back into the thrusts before they tied. Now do those things sound like either dog was an unwilling participant.

Have I seen any other dogs do this? Nope, it is not a common thing at all, but that probably has more to do with how dogs fit into our society I would think it is rare for a top and bottom dog to find each other and have the talk about if they wanted to have gay sex, I can only assume it is hard to use the Grinder app if you don't have thumbs. :gsd_wink:

Im not sure how important the prostate is when it comes to anal sex. I can only speak about humans there, but we have a lot of nerve endings there, so you can enjoy it even without a prostate (source: I and a lot of other not-prostate owners do enjoy anal :) ) i don't know how that translates to animals though.
So i guess the answer is the same as everything i guess? Watch your animal's body language

I'm on the fence about this unless it's a bigger animal like a horse. I feel like anal with dogs is kinda iffy. I don't know. I just don't want something to happen to our animal lovers. Some enjoy it yes I've seen it myself, but I would assume that a great majority don't particularly love it.

Still on the fence, but I've seen dogs enjoy it myself so I suppose it's not impossible. My only fear is accidentally hurting him to find out.

i think this is really quite a simple thing to answer really as it dosnt take much to work out for your self even if you have no physical experience with anal sex with dogs ! do all human ladies enjoy anal ?? no do some human ladies enjoy anal yes some love it ! its the same with animals some like it some dont ! some male dogs do not want to mount human females some do ! i never understand theses questions surly its obvious ? i have had males and female k9s that loved anal and others that didnt like it at all . although i have found horses to enjoy anal male or female a lot more than any other animal

In 50-odd years and 70-odd male dogs, I have known exactly one dog who seemed to enjoy bottoming for me. He was a very large, rather elderly golden retriever who belonged to a family member. After the first time or two, he would twist his tail aside and push his butt into my crotch. When he determined that it was definitely about to happen, he would usually knot up in his sheath and occasionally dribble a bit before I even entered him.

The thing was that he had to be in the mood for it. If he wasn't in the mood, it wasn't going to happen. He was far too gentle to growl or snap; if he didn't want it he would simply walk away or quickly turn end-for-end and face me. He also enjoyed sheath docking. He would almost invariably ejaculate the instant I did. He would go off like a rocket and push me out, then he'd expect me to finish him by mouth.

I have been with a couple of other male dogs who tolerated anal but clearly did not enjoy it. There were other activities that they did like, so we did that instead.

My boy Rico and I have been together now for like 4 years and he's always enjoyed bottoming. Maybe it's because of his personality, since he is more of a submissive, gentle boy rather than dominate. I started out slow with him when he was young and it didn't take long before he was wanting to be fucked regularly. When he wants it, his hole begins to pulsate and he gets really excited and positions himself in front of me. When I'm inside him he pushes back and most of the time gets hard. I usually make sure he cums as well and jerk him off as we fuck because I think it is important we are both satisfied.

My boy Rico and I have been together now for like 4 years and he's always enjoyed bottoming. Maybe it's because of his personality, since he is more of a submissive, gentle boy rather than dominate. I started out slow with him when he was young and it didn't take long before he was wanting to be fucked regularly. When he wants it, his hole begins to pulsate and he gets really excited and positions himself in front of me. When I'm inside him he pushes back and most of the time gets hard. I usually make sure he cums as well and jerk him off as we fuck because I think it is important we are both satisfied.
I used to do the exact same thing with my old dog. He loved it and I did too

Back