Can dogs be attracted to your sexual energy?

sdfgj8976

Lurker
To most of the world, I’m not a dog person. But in reality, they’ve made me soooooo horny ever since I can remember. Whenever I go to a friend’s house, and they have dogs, their dogs always gravitate towards me. I’m a young, gay male and a lot of male dogs just run and jump on me and won’t get off me. My friend’s male dog recently just kept jumping all over me when I visited their house, and later that night, he sat next to me in a protective way for a while as I was sitting in a chair. I, of course, loved it and wanted to reciprocate the attention but couldn’t without raising too much suspicion. I always wonder if dogs can sense my sexual attraction to them, and if they naturally come to me because of it

I think they pick up on a lot more than most people realize. I've always thought that dogs could tell that I can "understand' them and look at them differently than most people do. I consider all dogs equal to myself and communicate with them as such. I for sure think they can tell when someone is attracted to them and horny. If I'm sexually attracted to a dog and we are both horny they definitely show they are too by giving "the look", and by being playful but in like a canine foreplay type of way amongst other things, depending on his or her personality.

I've had a very similar situation to OP happen at a friends house with their female lab. She was all over in my lap the second I sat on the couch, giving me kisses and sniffing my neck and ears. So happy! But I eventually had to have her get down because it was a non zoo household. Thankfully all of the lights were off so nobody could see me blushing and shaking because my heart was racing lol. Dogs absolutely smell your hormones and pick up on your energy, and I'm convinced she knew she was driving me wild and enjoying every second of it. She sat at my feet begging for and getting non stop pets until I left.

Boys will be boys! :p Especially when their autonomy is encouraged instead of being frowned upon like it is in non zoo households.
I would NEVER discourage him from sniffing around any pussy. It took me long enough to train him. Discouraging that behavior wouldn’t be fair to him or right for us at all.

Keep in mind that dogs (or any other animal) has no inhibitions or hangups about sex - that's exclusive to humans.

A friends dog once came up to me and kept wanting to bend over and that made me get all flustered but since my friend was around.. all I could give him a quick jerk with my hand when my friend wasn't in the room, he came all over my hand! It was so fun.

Yes I was at the vet yesterday when a lady was struggling with her dog he wouldn't walk through the door she tried pulling him nothing
She tapped her inner thigh and all of a sudden he had his head in her crotch she got red faced I simply said well trained dog

Definitely. You give of pheromones I believe. They also know when you've just had sex and get super horny
To most of the world, I’m not a dog person. But in reality, they’ve made me soooooo horny ever since I can remember. Whenever I go to a friend’s house, and they have dogs, their dogs always gravitate towards me. I’m a young, gay male and a lot of male dogs just run and jump on me and won’t get off me. My friend’s male dog recently just kept jumping all over me when I visited their house, and later that night, he sat next to me in a protective way for a while as I was sitting in a chair. I, of course, loved it and wanted to reciprocate the attention but couldn’t without raising too much suspicion. I always wonder if dogs can sense my sexual attraction to them, and if they naturally come to me because of it

Back