Can dog sperm harm me or does it have any kind of benefit?

Limax565

Lurker
Hi

Are you all right?

So, I've been following zoo for a long time, but I'm just now building up the courage to do so, but I'm very scared and have a lot of doubts. First, can canine sperm harm the uterus? Do you have any tutorials for beginners?

I apologize for any mistakes, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator kk

Unless you get pregnant. 😁 I call that a bonus.

Infinitely 1% chance in the decimal section

No, do not. :D Do not spread this nonsense. :D
You can not, absolutely not get pregnant from a dog or any animal except a human.
Just in case someone does not know that.
It's a joke 😁 -snickers- try as we may it could happen but at the same time it can't

Even if its possible DNA wouldn't formulate properly since it functions as a blueprint

It's a joke 😁 -snickers- try as we may it could happen but at the same time it can't

Even if its possible DNA wouldn't formulate properly since it functions as a blueprint
Considering the OP does not speak English well, this joke in this thread was not a good idea. :D

you wont get pregnant, thats the benefit
you could die if you are allergic to it
My wife tried the knot and had a allergic reaction, I had to rush her to hospt. every thing turned out fine but boy gave a us a scare.
In a round about way it was funny, The dog cummed in her and then me, when she got on the hospt bed a big lot of cum dripped out of here lol.
Sadly she has never tried a mans bet friend again.

Hi

Are you all right?

So, I've been following zoo for a long time, but I'm just now building up the courage to do so, but I'm very scared and have a lot of doubts. First, can canine sperm harm the uterus? Do you have any tutorials for beginners?

I apologize for any mistakes, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator kk
Ofc it has "benefits". And that is the feeling of taking cum from another species :) Feeling the warm splashes inside your kitty where this sperm not belongs but will be anyway, because you allow it and the doggy will do max for it.🔥 I wish you happy times 😊❤️

Back