Can anal sex hurt your dog's penis?

Nah, the anus itself is fine, however, you would need to prep first like with any anal play.... buuut if you had eaten something spicy or a buncha peanuts you might want to avoid it altogether (acidic/gritty stool is the bigger problem) :D

I have never heard of this issue in dogs, but anal sex can lead to urinary tract infection in humans which is extremely painful. I guess there is much more potential for the dog gutting you with the baculum than the other way around. :D

I have never heard of this issue in dogs, but anal sex can lead to urinary tract infection in humans which is extremely painful. I guess there is much more potential for the dog gutting you with the baculum than the other way around. :D
Not that I would care. *coff* *coff*
(I mean, for this to have happened it must have been a hell of a sex, right?)

Hahaha ice
I've been stabbed by an inexperienced and very excited doggo....was not fun lol. Bled a lot! However at the end of the day I wasn't mad the boy was just really looking forward to it and he was such a sexy good boy. It definitely didn't stop me from having fun again..... only a week.

Hahaha ice

I've been stabbed by an inexperienced and very excited doggo....was not fun lol. Bled a lot! However at the end of the day I wasn't mad the boy was just really looking forward to it and he was such a sexy good boy. It definitely didn't stop me from having fun again..... only a week.
I'm sorry to hear that. I would probably panic and not think twice about going to the emergency room... It would be something very difficult to explain though.

Hahaha yea it's definitely something when you see the amount of blood that can come form it.... however other than the initial pain and the blood honestly it feels like when you get a bad cut in your mouth....I had my tooth puncture my lip once and the pain/blood was basically on par I figured I'd be fine. Didn't wanna leave my buddy all alone especially because if I just bounced right when it happened I would hate to have him feel like he did something wrong and feel bad because of it.

Moral of the story I was fine in the end XD

Back