Can a Staffy accommodate me?

DdubbleE

Tourist
hi everyone i have a blue female staffy and have always been curious about mating with her, my main question is would she be able to accommodate me (6-7inch) without hurting her? just looking for some general advice, thanks in advance everyone!

thanks for the reply thats some great information but its more the question of will a staffordshire bull terrier be physically able to accommodate me? thanks
Few things, is she spayed, is she full grown, do you guys already do stuff? Is she in heat?

Few things, is she spayed, is she full grown, do you guys already do stuff? Is she in heat?
thank you for the reply, no she isnt spayed, she is 10 months old and i havent done anything sexual whatsoever was going to wait until 2nd season before trying anything at all but i just want to be assured that she can physically take me before i even consider anything sexual, thanks.

thank you for the reply, no she isnt spayed, she is 10 months old and i havent done anything sexual whatsoever was going to wait until 2nd season before trying anything at all but i just want to be assured that she can physically take me before i even consider anything sexual, thanks.
Well, when she comes into heat, slowly finger her and if she's able to take 2-3 fingers I think you could fit. Most important thing Is take it slow and listen to her though

Well, when she comes into heat, slowly finger her and if she's able to take 2-3 fingers I think you could fit. Most important thing Is take it slow and listen to her though
ok understood, thank you for the advice can i PM you for any other advice? thanks

Back