Can a knot injure?

Yes yes yes. If the pups isn't trained and it's a bad situation.
Absolutely they can.

Practice makes perfect people

You've bled afterwards? Did you end up ok? It's never happened to me, but that sounds really scary...
Nothing serious, just a small amount such as from a scratch or something. I didn't mean that blood was flowing out for ages afterwards. I really wasn't worried about it in any way other than taking a break from anal for a few days.

I've read a lot on this board and it's been immensely helpful. There's one question I have, though. This is specifically regarding a male dog topping a human ass.

Let's say someone who was completely inexperienced took a knot from a very large breed, say a Saint Bernard.

Provided the human did nothing stupid (e.g., try to rip the knot out, etc.) and nothing out of the ordinary happened (e.g., the dog simply fucked the human and knotted), would\could a knot that's very large actually injure the human? Or would\could it simply be very uncomfortable\painful?

For context, I have been fucked by one dog and it didn't knot. I am considering buying a large breed (perhaps a Saint Bernard) and being its bitch. If\when I do and it knots, and I start feeling that pressure (I know from experience because I have an inflatable toy), should I be concerned it might actually rip me or can I relax, knowing at the very worst, it's just pain?

Thanks in advance for your help!
I've never been injured. I've had scratches and experienced soreness afterwards but that's about it. I've taken some really big dogs both vaginally and anally and never had a knot rip out. Once you are both locked it's not coming out unless you pull it out.

I’m not a doctor but i think it would be quite painful and uncomfortable and I’m sure you would be sore. But i have my doubts about any real damage if there is no pull out and is kept deep.

Back