Can a dog be precocious?

Nico18X

Tourist
Hi all, can a dog be precocious?
This morning wanting to masturbate my 3 year old dog, it only took a few seconds for him to ejaculate. I started while his penis was soft and in the sheath, and his knot grew very quickly then ejaculated (after not even 20 seconds).

Dogs begin to ejaculate almost as soon as the erection begins. They shoot clear liquid first, white-ish liquid with semen second and then continue to shoot clear liquid for up to 20 minutes depending on the individual.
They do not cum in one go like other animals.

Dogs begin to ejaculate almost as soon as the erection begins. They shoot clear liquid first, white-ish liquid with semen second and then continue to shoot clear liquid for up to 20 minutes depending on the individual.
Totally agree they go through different stages of cumming, and shoot multiple loads over an extended duration.

Cum and go seems common with the human species...

but after taking out this white liquid, its knot has become coarser and its sheath has softened. then he licked himself off, like it was over

I do not know what exactly you did.
But when you are jerking off a dog:
1. There are some humps and ejaculation begins.
2. Knot swells up.
3. Dog turns 180.
4. This 180 position can be kept for quite a while, usually 10 - 20 minutes as long as pressure is kept on the knot.
5. Knots starts to deflate.
6. Release the knot and it is done.

I do not know what exactly you did.
But when you are jerking off a dog:
1. There are some humps and ejaculation begins.
2. Knot swells up.
3. Dog turns 180.
4. This 180 position can be kept for quite a while, usually 10 - 20 minutes as long as pressure is kept on the knot.
5. Knots starts to deflate.
6. Release the knot and it is done.
this is exactly what happened. I started playing with him. then I caressed her sex. I started to masturbate him by exerting slight pressure on his knot. very quickly this one grew, and I felt pulsations, at the same time as whitish liquid came out in jets in quite large quantities. I wanted to continue but I felt his deflated knot, and he interrupted me by licking his penis and lying down. then I didn't want to go any further so as not to disturb him

This sometimes happens when the dog is disturbed by something.
A weird noise, an uncomfortable touch on the penis or such things.

In the wild the knotted animals need a quick way of disengaging in case of a problem.
So dogs can pretty quickly deflate the knot if necessary.

In the wild the knotted animals need a quick way of disengaging in case of a problem.
So dogs can pretty quickly deflate the knot if necessary.
what seemed weird to me was that before deflating, my dog released a lot of white liquid, which seemed to me to be a man-like ejaculation

Back