Calm dog breeds?

Always_Horny05

Tourist
BANNED USER
I've been thinking of getting my own dog but i dont know what breed i want yet. I've lived with small dogs my whole life (pekingese ad chihuahua), and those dogs tend to be a bit rowdy/very energetic haha. I've always wanted a very calm canine companion that would also be a great lover aswell! I'm generally and very calm and chill person so i would enjoy it if my partner were the same.

shesh... A malinois will be much more quiet than pequinesse or chihuhaua. Those are sons of a devil 🤣🤣

Bigger dogs tend to be more calmed in general, but it still gies with the individual. Pick wisely from the litter.
Also... Most calmed dogs, on the first two years are still quite... active. In an earthquake sense of active. Difference is calmed ones come in occasional outbursts of destruction, then relax, while active ones are Duracell powered. hahaha

I agree with bigger breeds, I have a big lab but he’s also older so he’s more chill because of that. But I feel like a usually rule of thumb is, the bigger than animal, the slower it goes and the more chill it is (that doesn’t apply to lions!😂)

Small dogs are calm if you find the right breeds. many small dogs were bred specifically for companionship and not working purposes like most other breeds. Avoid anything terrier, hound or spitz; in other words floofy like huskies, chows and poms. None of these breeds are calm or low energy. Maltese and Shih tzu are calmer dogs with some energy to burn but not enough to drive you crazy. small dogs tend to get the bad reputation because of the lack of training they receive.

Otherwise, yes, larger breeds can be calm as well. Companionship and ability to care for the dog and its needs should be the first and truthfully only things to look for in a dog. potential sex partner is a mere bonus if it works out.

I've been thinking of getting my own dog but i dont know what breed i want yet. I've lived with small dogs my whole life (pekingese ad chihuahua), and those dogs tend to be a bit rowdy/very energetic haha. I've always wanted a very calm canine companion that would also be a great lover aswell! I'm generally and very calm and chill person so i would enjoy it if my partner were the same.
if ur ever down in the norther neck of VA u can always try out my black lab Jack, the whole reason I got him was 4 a good hard doggy fuck Debra in VA.

Attachments

• 140160.jpg
    140160.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 109639-af85fc17b2ffbe399fe7bebce6b123.jpg
    109639-af85fc17b2ffbe399fe7bebce6b123.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 109639-af85fc17b2ffbe399fe7bebce6b1f4f0.jpg
    109639-af85fc17b2ffbe399fe7bebce6b1f4f0.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 49
  • jack pulling out of me.jpg
    jack pulling out of me.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 51
I think lab would be a great choice

Labrador or retrievers are mellow individuals
In general.

And always think the first year or two are a crazy unstoppable turmoil of energy.

Good boys but never get tired. Not like it is a bad thing, but if anyone is thinking quiet puppy that can be left alone in an appartment, no troubles, etc... It will NOT be the case until they mature a little

Back