Calling vs texting

Do you like to talk on the phone or text?

• Calling

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Texting

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Neither, I hate people.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a quick call generally communicates more, more complex ideas and guarantees the person receives the info.
That being said outside of emergencies and work, texting all the way.
it's always nice to have a record of what was sent too.
also the freedom to reply when you have time rather than being forced too.

a quick call generally communicates more, more complex ideas and guarantees the person receives the info.
That being said outside of emergencies and work, texting all the way.
it's always nice to have a record of what was sent too.
also the freedom to reply when you have time rather than being forced too.
Right. I hate the phone silence when you're like.. "k I've relayed my message.. now what...?"

Curious. I hate talking on the phone but texting is totally fine. What do you prefer? Is it a millennial thing to prefer texting?
Older sibling of four years more prefers texting, they are millenial, I am gen z and prefer the latter

Calling is for business or emergencies. Random socializing or meeting up can be done perfectly fine through texting these days.

For the most part, I text but only to answer single questions and to set up meets. I won't do this back and forth texting thing. I will only call when I haven't talked to someone for a long time, but i would much rather meet in person

I like both but txting is nice because you can put down your phone and come back to it when the time is right

Depends on the person and the situation I generally prefer to call as I spend a lot of time driving so texting really isn’t an option for me.

Texting. Social anxiety makes calls nearly impossible. It takes a lot out of me just to send audio messages xD

i dont like talking on the phone cause im usually playing games and im quite socially awkward so if they run out of things to ask me its dead silent fr

Back