Bushy Pussy

funminx

BANNED
OK guys I have spent a lot of years shaving my pussy because my husband liked it but to be honest it was a pain. I didn’t wax or take advantage of any high tech removal methods. For the last three yrs I’ve been natural, granted I’ll shave panty lines in season and born a natural blonde so my bush isn’t thick but what’s wrong with natural dental floss. Also for the record I am not into highly manscaped men I want a man not a pup.

OK guys I have spent a lot of years shaving my pussy because my husband liked it but to be honest it was a pain. I didn’t wax or take advantage of any high tech removal methods. For the last three yrs I’ve been natural, granted I’ll shave panty lines in season and born a natural blonde so my bush isn’t thick but what’s wrong with natural dental floss. Also for the record I am not into highly manscaped men I want a man not a pup.
I love natural pussy. Let it grow, your pussy sounds wonderful!

To each their own. But, as a waxed male, that is a complete turn off. And there would be zero chance of me doing anything with an all natural female. Sounds like the other way around from you to me. And what's wrong with natural dental floss? Hygiene, lack of personal hygiene. Not to mention all body hair below the neck is disgusting! And the thought of my tongue going anywhere near a bush, that is wretched!

As a bi guy mostly gay but still bi, I prefer a hairy pussy over a smooth pussy ANY DAY.
Hair is natural. The strange thing to me is how can you be atracted to bestilaity and not like hair?
I am a HIGE HUGE HUGE fan of body hair and pussy hair...and if youre not, then... you're just weird. Like, why hate yourself as you came into this world....natural.

Well no problem there a man shouldn’t be looking like a tottler.
To each their own. But, as a waxed male, that is a complete turn off. And there would be zero chance of me doing anything with an all natural female. Sounds like the other way around from you to me. And what's wrong with natural dental floss? Hygiene, lack of personal hygiene. Not to mention all body hair below the neck is disgusting! And the thought of my tongue going anywhere near a bush, that is wretched!

Back