Bump if you've just had sex with your dog

Well fine, ya bunch of snobs... I just finished pumping a nice load of sperm into a cuddly donkey girl about 5 minutes ago, but since all you stuck-ups care about is dogs, I won't tell you about it! Neener-neener-neener! And Phlllllbbbbtttt! besides! So there! Now go away, before I am forced to taunt you a second time!
<walks away muttering> Silly english kuh-niggits running about with their bent knees and dogs stuck on their dicks... <mumble mumble grump> No sense of decorum at all! I fart in your general direction!
Would love to see the video of that action

With ZooVille now rebuilt and relaunched, some of the favourite threads need reinstating. This thread from BF and previously on ZV is a fav of mine. Please bump to share that your dog recently loved you. All other animal lovers, such as with horses, are equally welcome, so don't be put off by the title. All we ask is: The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. No catfish, no pretenders, just those who are proud of their recent accomplishments. Adding details would be welcomed; posting whilst knotted is especially admirable.
Bump x 2 today

having just got back in to the forums i have to repeat that my boy wakes me up very early on weekends cause he knows im home and always wants a ride, who am i to say no? I have chatted only one time while knotted and found it to be a bit difficult to type, lol
Sounds like my dog I used to have when I was younger. :)

Back