Bump if you've just had sex with your dog

Best bump with the littler girl this season so far! I was actually able to get about 50% of my load in her in heat canine pussy before she decided to spin around and lap up the other 50%. About 4 minutes afterwards she decided she wasn't done yet and was trying to guide my hand to her vulva during our post sex snuggling, going underneath I let her hump my finger to another orgasm! She's definitely one satisfied girl right now! 🥰

Bump! This was one of the best go arounds with the littler girl yet! In total I must have given her 5-6 orgasms, and after all that the girl was craving even more! She once again humped on my dick just as I was about to cum. I swear she sucked me in deeper that I've ever been able to go with her, I probably got about 2/3rds of the way in her, and I probably got about 60% of my load in her before she decided to pull out, turn around, and lap up the rest and of course getting some major zoomies after that! After giving her two additional hand humpies and then cuddling for a bit, I of course took her out for her post sex walk. She's definitely one satisfied doggie girl right now! 🥰

Bump! Almost as good as the last go around, although not quite as good. I might have given her 5 orgasms, but I for sure know that I gave her 4 of them! She once again humped on my dick when I was getting close to cumming but this time around I likely only got about 40-50% of my load in her before she pulled out, turned around, and lapped up the rest. I also didn't get quite as deep in her this time, but still fairly deep for her. Afterwards I gave her 2 additional hand humpies, petted/cuddled for a little while, and then took her out on her post sex walk. Once again, she's definitely one satisfied doggy girl! 🥰

Back