Bubbly and Eager First Timer and First Time Hello!

Good morning (or at least where I'm sitting its morning)!!!!,

I can't tell you how excited I am to finally be here.

A little about me - I am a small-town girl (woman, whatever ;) ) that is 37 years old that is also ready, eager, and very excited to meet people who have a doggie that would like to play with me :) I have some experience, but I am here for more...much more. Like others have mentioned, I am excited to be here because this is a topic that isn't always easy to bring up... Luckily, I have found my match and we are so excited to explore this part of our lives together!!

Can't wait to make new friends here, explore and get to know your doggie!!!

XoXo
Sweet Treat

The more work you put in to finding what you want the more reward you will get
Isn't that the fact of life, Zlob1960?! I am a very determined woman when I have something I want in mind - I look forward to my first-time experience :) I plan on utilizing this site - so excited! From your note - I'm assuming you have had much success on this site from the effort you've put in?.. :)

Isn't that the fact of life, Zlob1960?! I am a very determined woman when I have something I want in mind - I look forward to my first-time experience :) I plan on utilizing this site - so excited! From your note - I'm assuming you have had much success on this site from the effort you've put in?.. :)
I have had limited success. Due to limitations in this country

A little about me - I am a small-town girl (woman, whatever ;) ) that is 37 years old that is also ready, eager, and very excited to meet people who have a doggie that would like to play with me :) I have some experience, but I am here for more...much more. Like others have mentioned, I am excited to be here because this is a topic that isn't always easy to bring up... Luckily, I have found my match and we are so excited to explore this part of our lives together!!

XoXo
Sweet Trea
Welcome! So it sound alike you already have a partner with a doggie?

Thank you, InTheWoods - Happy to FINALLY be here!!

I have a partner, but we don't have a doggie. We live in the city and our building restricts it...so here we are!!! Exploring our desires!! So excited
And your partner knows? Not grilling your for info just asking lol
Either way glad you’re here, it’s an exhilarating feeling finally logging on here and letting yourself speak freely

And your partner knows? Not grilling your for info just asking lol
Either way glad you’re here, it’s an exhilarating feeling finally logging on here and letting yourself speak freely
Yes!! My partner knows and we are seeking to do this together... he will watch, encourage me, and support me all while taking on a doggie knot :) ... Like a doggie Cuckold type relationship. It's been both of our desires for so long and the fact that he and I found each other... pretty amazing!
I'm so happy to be here with people who get me and us :)

Yes!! My partner knows and we are seeking to do this together... he will watch, encourage me, and support me all while taking on a doggie knot :) ... Like a doggie Cuckold type relationship. It's been both of our desires for so long and the fact that he and I found each other... pretty amazing!
I'm so happy to be here with people who get me and us :)
Amazing and wonderful you have a supporting partner!

XoXo
Sweet Treat
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here and find what you are looking for 🌹

XoXo
Sweet Treat
Welcome to the site, SweetDoggieTreat. Your passion and excitement are simply delightful, and it's good to have you here.
Just...please...slow your roll just a little so you'll exercise caution with those meetups you want so badly, and in talking to people here online. Not everyone shares the goodness you have in your heart.

Don't send a picture of yourself to ANYONE, male or female, and never give any personal info, including, even, the state and/or town in which you live. I wish you well.
Have fun!

Back