breed if dog

Have you ever done anal with him?

Naw, "Moose" (his name), was a Neutered Rescue. His previous owner had to downsize to an apartment where no dogs were allowed.
I got him at 18 Months old.
I on the other hand own a 16 acre farm. this dog has never known a happier time or place.
he bonded with me and my "Farm dog" (Brash) almost instantly. He had never been anything but an Indoor house dog.
Now he's a Hunter! (or thinks he is anyways)
it was a match made in heaven, Brash was lonely being an Only dog, and Moose needed to learn how to be a dog.
Now they are BOTH much happier.

Naw, "Moose" (his name), was a Neutered Rescue. His previous owner had to downsize to an apartment where no dogs were allowed.
I got him at 18 Months old.
I on the other hand own a 16 acre farm. this dog has never known a happier time or place.
he bonded with me and my "Farm dog" (Brash) almost instantly. He had never been anything but an Indoor house dog.
Now he's a Hunter! (or thinks he is anyways)
it was a match made in heaven, Brash was lonely being an Only dog, and Moose needed to learn how to be a dog.
Now they are BOTH much happier.
Glad he made a new home, what other animals you got ?

Glad he made a new home, what other animals you got ?

Currently, Just the two Dogs.
But since buying the farm 18 years ago I have had 4 dogs. Not counting the current 2.
it's a pity they do not live longer.

20121226_095355.jpg
Top Left to bottom right..
Buttons (Female Rottweiler)
Wallace (Male Wolf/Sheppard Hybrid)
Baxter (Male Beagle/terrier Mutt)
Gromitt (Male Wolf/Sheppard Hybrid Litter Brother to Wallace)
the two wolf-dogs lived to the ripe old age of 16.
Baxter lived to 14 years
Buttons Lived to 15 years
All lived a wonderful Free Roaming farm life.

Last edited:
Did you ever get to fuck your female rottie i find them as sexy as dobermans

Lordy...

Nope. I got Buttons as an Older Adult. She would have nothing to do with sexual contact. to the point of being grouchy/growly/Nippy.

Also, Not every dog is fuck friendly.
Sometimes ya gotta love a dog for who/what they are, without the necessity to exploit them for sex.
and you can quote the fuck outta THAT fact.

Back