Breastfeeding who tried it?

So, We have 3 kids and hubby been breastfeeding off me for about 6 years on and off. Who else is into it, tried it loves it? Who loves it during Sex?? X
View attachment 71641View attachment 71642View attachment 71643
This was something I intended when I was married and had planned to have kids. My first ex could squeeze a few drops naturally and I could taste it when I sucked her nipples, but the desire grew to actually "drink" years later. Figured when I had kids, the baby gets one, Daddy gets the other. lol Never did have kids and got divorced. The interest has grown more over the last few years, and talked to a few women inducing but nothing panned out from those conversations online to more. A friend had a child a little over a year ago now and after she had them we talked about how full she was and always needing to drain a bit to prevent leaking. She knew I was interested, but was looking for a more serious commitment in a relationship after the father bailed, and I wasn't up for the challenge of becoming a Dad to four, just for a cup of milk! lol Or to lie and use her just to get some. But maybe one day I find someone needing the relief. Like the forum fantasy that brings me here, everyone seems out of state, especially those I'd really enjoy suckling.

This was something I intended when I was married and had planned to have kids. My first ex could squeeze a few drops naturally and I could taste it when I sucked her nipples, but the desire grew to actually "drink" years later. Figured when I had kids, the baby gets one, Daddy gets the other. lol Never did have kids and got divorced. The interest has grown more over the last few years, and talked to a few women inducing but nothing panned out from those conversations online to more. A friend had a child a little over a year ago now and after she had them we talked about how full she was and always needing to drain a bit to prevent leaking. She knew I was interested, but was looking for a more serious commitment in a relationship after the father bailed, and I wasn't up for the challenge of becoming a Dad to four, just for a cup of milk! lol Or to lie and use her just to get some. But maybe one day I find someone needing the relief. Like the forum fantasy that brings me here, everyone seems out of state, especially those I'd really enjoy suckling.
Hubby loves it, most likely will get it tonight

Done this with my daughter's mom.. Was very hot an erotic. Nothing like getting rode while latched onto a nipple trying to drain everything she has to offer. Also getting sprayed in the face while this is going on nothing but sure bliss

I can't go through life without ever experiencing this! It's one of my goals!

Welp...I've joined Fetlife and looked into ABF; the site is rather...silent.

Done this with my daughter's mom.. Was very hot an erotic. Nothing like getting rode while latched onto a nipple trying to drain everything she has to offer. Also getting sprayed in the face while this is going on nothing but sure bliss
I want that soooo bad!

In my line of work I sometimes deal with recent mommies, but if I asked for a taste I would be fired and expelled from my job.
?
Maybe one day one of them will offer, keep your fingers crossed ? ?

I think it really depends on your area on FetLife. Hopefully you have better luck on there than I have when it comes to ABF.
It's rather silent here in the Central Texas area when it comes to ABF. It seems they're more interested in BDSM.

Maybe one day one of them will offer, keep your fingers crossed ? ?

My fingers are so crossed, that they look as if I have arthritis! ?
I won't let that opportunity go to waste if it ever comes across me.
I wish ABF was more widespread in my country.
There should some strategy to pass this idea around.

My fingers are so crossed, that they look as if I have arthritis! ?
I won't let that opportunity go to waste if it ever comes across me.
I wish ABF was more widespread in my country.
There should some strategy to pass this idea around.
? good luck

It’s just amazing to have hubby on one boob and youngest on the other. We even had Sex like that few times as when the baby wakes you have to feed it ASAP, but at the same time I wanted hubby’s cock ?
This keeps getting better

Yes, my ex lactated even without having children. Kinda turned in an ANR. Was a dream come true while the relationship lasted. Sadly we only dated for about 6 months. Miss it and would love to do it again.

OMG yes :love::love: been a long long time but breastfeeding during sex was something i loved and id love to have in my life again

Back