Breastfeeding who tried it?

Not tried it yet, as never been in a relationship with anyone broad minded enough at the appropriate time but hot as hell no doubt and who knows what the future will bring? Loved this post and the pics esp the top one with his tribute paid across your pillow and up to that gorgeously suckable nipple.😋

Not tried it yet, as never been in a relationship with anyone broad minded enough at the appropriate time but hot as hell no doubt and who knows what the future will bring? Loved this post and the pics esp the top one with his tribute paid across your pillow and up to that gorgeously suckable nipple.😋
Thank you, he loved it when my boobs were full off milk and he could gulp my milk, obviously I love that too. I don’t have as much milk anymore, but he also likes my squirty cunt so he’s still happy 😈 😂

Thank you, he loved it when my boobs were full off milk and he could gulp my milk, obviously I love that too. I don’t have as much milk anymore, but he also likes my squirty cunt so he’s still happy 😈 😂
What a lucky man to be with Mrs Squirty and Mrs Milky, does he have his red wings?

I had two kids and loved breastfeeding them, my husband at the time and anyone else he brought home for me. I loved it and wish I had milk now. I know my boobs could be stimulated to produce milk again but it takes so much time and effort for a small result.
Still feeding our 3rd child, but my production has gone down a lot as I only feed him occasionally x

One of the best I should say IV only ever had one other orgasm as intense as that. 😉 her breasts were full of milk as well who she was is what made it so erotic.

I kinda may be turning into a bisexual ;)
(Breastfeeding during sex it's kinda hot to think about it. Can you talk more about that?)

It's amazing.
Very bonding, intimate and downright tasty :love:

Back