Breastfeeding who tried it?

I loved lactating. After my two pregnancies I was certainly popular with my partners.
What I wouldn't give to be married to you.

Sorry for sounding thirsty, but...

I just had to get it off my chest. There are not a lot of women near the Austin TX area that are on the market for this fetish.

This is something I want to try but I know that If I tell my wife to induce lactation she will reverse it on me and tell me to induce lactation.......
she found it on Reddit that both men and women can lactate.....
You just need to pump the breast for about 2-4 hrs daily

Had the chance to do it many years ago. Friend of mine just gave birth and we were close, she'd beat feed her child in front of me. At one point she asked if I would like to try and said yes. Instead of squirting it into a cup she told me just to suck her tit! It was hot and I definitely loved the taste of it. My one and only time.

Had the chance to do it many years ago. Friend of mine just gave birth and we were close, she'd beat feed her child in front of me. At one point she asked if I would like to try and said yes. Instead of squirting it into a cup she told me just to suck her tit! It was hot and I definitely loved the taste of it. My one and only time.
Did you not ask for it again?

It’s just amazing to have hubby on one boob and youngest on the other. We even had Sex like that few times as when the baby wakes you have to feed it ASAP, but at the same time I wanted hubby’s cock ?
My Mrs used to like sex while she breast fed she got turned on if anything was happening to her nips ;)

I had two kids and loved breastfeeding them, my husband at the time and anyone else he brought home for me. I loved it and wish I had milk now. I know my boobs could be stimulated to produce milk again but it takes so much time and effort for a small result.

I had 5 kids and loved to breastfeed them all idk but breastfeeding was a huge turn on for me to get my boobies sucked
nice, one thing i have never had the opportunity of doing is nursing from a woman lactating, its such a turn on for me though.

Back