Breastfeeding who tried it?

Still waiting here. All I can do is make drawings of them.

I can only wish I could suck lactating breasts. I cant even loose My virginity.

All I have are memories of the act.

I'm gonna need some new ideas for a drawing...

breast feeding ???
wide topic - - -now ive suckled at my GF breasts just before my son was born and well that continued for a long time and i loved sex while sucking 🤤
to widen the topic ive chatted with a bloke that loves mares milk straight from the breast and would defiantly love to try it
but after my mind was open to that i started thinking what other breasts would do it for me ( my female k9 - cows milk straight from the teat - maybe the goats milk that people from other countries drink every day) milk straight from the tit and found a new kink ;)

Attachments

• 2016-05-23wa.jpg
    2016-05-23wa.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 78
So, We have 3 kids and hubby been breastfeeding off me for about 6 years on and off. Who else is into it, tried it loves it? Who loves it during Sex?? X
View attachment 71641View attachment 71642View attachment 71643

I was - sadly - a "bottle and soy milk" baby... And I have yet to be with a woman while she was lactating... Having said THAT, I still love to give a woman's breasts 9great or small), the attention they deserve.
Perhaps - someday - I will finally taste mother's milk...

As much as I fantasized about this, I'm afraid I'm going to have to close my account on ABFSingles. The women there will shame you on your lack of funds, and I think I've been insulted long enough.

Sadly, this dream of mine will always remain just that: a dream.

Absolutely love lactation...my wife and I both do and have bad some amazing experiences with ourselves and while playing with others. Hottest thing ever licking off her milk off of her pussy or all body parts of those we have played with.

Back