Breastfeeding who tried it?

I used to have a GF who was pregnant and I loved drinking her milk. I noticed she would leak a lot while we were having sex. It felt great having her leak on me and sucking on her sweet milk while we fucked. Occasionally, I would just suck on her tit for milk. Both of us enjoyed it. I would love to be able to do that again with someone.

This is a big off-topic, but I've always loved the picture of Tori Amos breastfeeding a piglet that was included with one of her albums. (I'm too lazy to get up and check which album.)

Also, I'm fascinated by the fact that that some teen-aged boys produce a small amount of milk during puberty. Most of them don't even know it, but if you squeeze/stimulate their nipples, you might get a few drops of milk. I do remember my own "breasts" developing when I was in 8th grade. It began with my left nipple was feeling oddly sensitive/painful, and when I felt it, there appeared to be some kind of rubbery "disk" (for lack of a better description) behind the nipple. I told my mother about it and she said that it was normal and that boys also have a mammary glands which develop during puberty, although they don't develop into full breasts like a girl. Eventually the right nipple caught up with the left and the mammary tissue spread out so that I no longer felt a disk behind each nipple. I never produced milk, though.

Alas, I've been putting on weight over the past 3 years, especially in the past few months due to being stuck at home due to the pandemic, so I'm starting to get "man boobs."

This was something I intended when I was married and had planned to have kids. My first ex could squeeze a few drops naturally and I could taste it when I sucked her nipples, but the desire grew to actually "drink" years later. Figured when I had kids, the baby gets one, Daddy gets the other. lol Never did have kids and got divorced. The interest has grown more over the last few years, and talked to a few women inducing but nothing panned out from those conversations online to more. A friend had a child a little over a year ago now and after she had them we talked about how full she was and always needing to drain a bit to prevent leaking. She knew I was interested, but was looking for a more serious commitment in a relationship after the father bailed, and I wasn't up for the challenge of becoming a Dad to four, just for a cup of milk! lol Or to lie and use her just to get some. But maybe one day I find someone needing the relief. Like the forum fantasy that brings me here, everyone seems out of state, especially those I'd really enjoy suckling.
I loved when I was lactating after having my girls. I had milk for two years after the second one. My ex loved it and my other partners as well. I’ve alwats thought about inducing the milk again but never did. Maybe one day I will.

I loved when I was lactating after having my girls. I had milk for two years after the second one. My ex loved it and my other partners as well. I’ve alwats thought about inducing the milk again but never did. Maybe one day I will.
Sounds like several lucky recipients. :)
Used to talk to one woman online that kept hers going for several years. Her husband and partners all enjoyed her. She would use her milk for daily uses as well, like her cereal, etc. Coworkers watched her drink milk at lunch never knowing the secret was it was her own. And she told me she made a very special White Russian.

Sounds like several lucky recipients. :)
Used to talk to one woman online that kept hers going for several years. Her husband and partners all enjoyed her. She would use her milk for daily uses as well, like her cereal, etc. Coworkers watched her drink milk at lunch never knowing the secret was it was her own. And she told me she made a very special White Russian.
Lol she sounds like she was a lot if fun.

Still waiting for a mommy to find me and take me to her bed so she could either snu-snu me, or breastfeed me...or both. I hope both.

Still waiting for a mommy to find me and take me to her bed so she could either snu-snu me, or breastfeed me...or both. I hope both.
Since you don't have your profile page up, I'll have to say it here.

I think your new profile pic looks nice. :D

Since you don't have your profile page up, I'll have to say it here.

I think your new profile pic looks nice. :D
Thanks. My current profile pic is fanart of Edryn from Corruption of Champions, done by someone named Reiji. I took my previous profile pic down in preparation of deleting my profile. Someone here pleaded for me to stay. Since she effectively saved me from doing something disastrous, I decided to put a different profile pic back up.

you need to look harder ?
After 3 years of inactivity and no replies (as well as 2 profiles blocking me when all I did was just hit the [Like] button on them), I'm considering closing my ABFSingles profile. As for my Fetlife profile; I may have to close that one also, since all I've gotten was just mocking insults through a Discord Server tied to the local area based through Fetlife.

After 3 years of inactivity and no replies (as well as 2 profiles blocking me when all I did was just hit the [Like] button on them), I'm considering closing my ABFSingles profile. As for my Fetlife profile; I may have to close that one also, since all I've gotten was just mocking insults through a Discord Server tied to the local area based through Fetlife.
Not easy. I was on Fetlife also and I didn't find shit.

Back