Breastfeeding who tried it?

It’s just amazing to have hubby on one boob and youngest on the other. We even had Sex like that few times as when the baby wakes you have to feed it ASAP, but at the same time I wanted hubby’s cock ?
We did that too. My wife said it was "lovely to have both her boys drink from her at the same time." It was a very sexy time for us! I loved her milk.

It was the best!! I absolutely loved nursing while my wife rode my cock!! Our kids are adults now so those days are long gone.

As for that video posted on page 1, she went by Juggernips and has some incredible content out there!!

What a great post of a hot topic...and the images you included are sooooo inviting.
I have done this with another woman. It was so sexy-sweet, as was her milk...
Thank-you for sharing this with us.
I would love to do this with another women, just didn’t have the chance to do that x

I would love to do this with another women, just didn’t have the chance to do that x
The very next woman with whom you're intimate, and I know there will be one, will relish cradling you lovingly in her arms while you hold her breast with both hands and hungrily suck her nipple in your warm mouth, cooing while your mouth makes lots of soft, wet sucking sounds. Milk or no milk, it will be an exquisite experience for both of you.

I've looked into induced lactation and looked for women into it online. I found a few but none of them would meet and go through with it. Probably just a hot fantasy for them to get off to.

So, We have 3 kids and hubby been breastfeeding off me for about 6 years on and off. Who else is into it, tried it loves it? Who loves it during Sex?? X
View attachment 71641View attachment 71642View attachment 71643
Love the post and great pics, you've got amazing boob's.
Playing with your partner's breast milk can be a very sexy thing especially while having sex. Whether tasting, being sprayed or used as lubricant we both get a lot of fun and excitement from lactation play.

Love the post and great pics, you've got amazing boob's.
Playing with your partner's breast milk can be a very sexy thing especially while having sex. Whether tasting, being sprayed or used as lubricant we both get a lot of fun and excitement from lactation play.
I remember my ex used to lactate when she was horny both during and after the pregnancy

It’s an amazing Feeling, just imagine riding your hubby’s cock whilst he’s sucking your boobs dry, than he comes in you whilst still sucking your boobs empty
This has been my fantasy for such a long time. I wish I could make it a reality, but need a willing partner!

I had the great pleasure of being with a lactating woman (she was a new mom) , it was so Hot... I totally Loved nursing on her like a baby.....

I would love to have the opportunity to do that again...

Back